What made you sad today?

Explosion during the Boston marathon today. Saw some absolutely gruesome images that I'd rather not see again. Horribly sad day.

I've been let go by Nintendo. Now I'm on my last week of work before I have to get back on the job hunt. Gutted. I've been on a bit of a downward spiral recently, need to get my drinking under control, need to find a job, need to get out of Germany.

Anyway got a holiday coming up and there's PQ at the end of May, it's not all bad!

You and me both buddy. I need to find a job as well. Best of luck..

The Economy. With my current job and the price for somewhere to live I can afford to live, but not much more. I am young and should be exploring the world but I feel like I can't afford what I want to do...:(

Last day at Nintendo today. Sad that it's all over but so happy it happened in the first place. Met some truly fantastic people. A hugely brilliant and lucky experience.

Also sad it's PQ's last gig soon. But I guess again, should feel so lucky PQ happened in the first place I guess

Ah, shame to hear you finished there Dom, sounds like you had a pretty good time of it though! Best of luck in the future. :)
Also sad about PQ's final gig (and that I won't be there!), but there's always the albums I guess.

WMMS:
Over the past few days, my personal life has been thrown up in the air. I don't know how it's going to turn out, and I have no control over it - so all I can do is sit and hope things turn out okay...
Apologies for the cryptic-ness. But, ugh.

America: the only civilized country in the world that experiences the mass shooting of military bases and elementary schools with a government who then refuses to compromise and do anything about making access on weapons tighter. For fuck's sake, the older I get, the more embarrassed of this country I become

Visited America a few times, befriended many Americans and spoken to many more online. In my exp. the gun culture and attitude towards guns is broadly quite shocking indeed. No surprise this stuff keeps popping up in the news, sadly.

Visited America a few times, befriended many Americans and spoken to many more online. In my exp. the gun culture and attitude towards guns is broadly quite shocking indeed. No surprise this stuff keeps popping up in the news, sadly.

The second amendment over here is treated with as much reverence as the frickin' Bible, swear to god.

Its sad to hear that these kind of gun attacks are becoming more widespread. No one needs to die because of some crazy freak.....man, it seems like almost anyone can get their hands on a gun in America these days unfortunately. No need to be embarassed though, 1928. Its not your fault, you just live there man.