What made you sad today?

Oh wow. So sorry to hear that dude. Such young people too. :(

I don't remember the last time a celebrity death had saddened me this much. The man gave so much to the world whether it be entertainment or just his genuine love and care. It's too much to think about let alone doing it without becoming a little glossy eyed.

I agree. It was quite a shock to hear the news last night. It seems so unfair that the most talented people on this earth are often plagued with these horrible demons. All we can do now is look back at the legacy he's left us and think of all of the times he made us forget about our own problems.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Tried to order a CD of Raunchy - Vices.Virtues.Visions. from Amazon.ca, which was an "import", then I hear it likely won't be in stock there until as late as mid-January. Same thing for their US site. So I ordered it from another vendor on the site who supposedly has the album. 2-4 weeks is a nasty wait when I'm this hyped about a new album - even more so without a tracking option...

The gradual phasing out of CDs in favour of digital media (and even vinyl) in general just gives me the sads. :(

Update: So, I did what anyone who is morbidly impatient with total disregard of rational and logical thinking would do, and also ordered one from Amazon.uk. I don't mind getting two copies, as it's a few more pennies to support the band. :)

Seeing "Dumb and Dumber To" tonight...

I.... fuck it, words are too weak to describe this middle finger of a movie. I've lost 1 hour and 39 minutes of my life and at least 70 IQ points that I will never get back.