What made you sad today?

I really enjoyed that. Very mellow and trippy, kinda has a Joe Satriani meets Portishead vibe to it. I particularly like the shuffling beat and the little reversed guitar notes towards the end. Keep it up!

I'm wondering what to do with my hair. Ever since I started having long hair when I was about 13, which would be about 6 years ago, I've had these sores on the scalp. Probably because I've got very thick hair and my scalp isn't allowed to breath at all. I'm thinking of cutting it all of and let the scalp heal properly and then grow it back out and take care of it from the start, but it takes so long time:(. I like my ponytail.

Go for it if it'll help the problem, man. I've had long hair for ten years now and I'm thinking of cutting it but only because of a bad hairbrush accident I had a couple months ago - thankfully it's grown out a bit, and wearing hats at work has made it a lot easier. Doesn't look bad, just a bit damaged and dead on the ends from working in a bodyshop!

I've never heard of a problem like that happening but hey, whatever works. Only reason I haven't cut it yet is because other people like it so much and I'm afraid of what I'll look like with short hair again!

I've had a few different shampoos prescribed by doctors but none of them worked. I'm quite sure it's because it doesn't breath properly, seeing as it can sometimes be OK if I make sure to dry it properly before going to bed(going to bed with wet hair makes it horrible!) and make sure to dry after shower etc. Still I kind of want to get rid of the problem.

Go for it if it'll help the problem, man. I've had long hair for ten years now and I'm thinking of cutting it but only because of a bad hairbrush accident I had a couple months ago - thankfully it's grown out a bit, and wearing hats at work has made it a lot easier. Doesn't look bad, just a bit damaged and dead on the ends from working in a bodyshop!

I've never heard of a problem like that happening but hey, whatever works. Only reason I haven't cut it yet is because other people like it so much and I'm afraid of what I'll look like with short hair again!

Want to share the experience;)? Yes that last sentence pretty much sums it up for me.