What made you sad today?

Shucks! Well, as luck would have it, I have my own stash ...

But not to derail the thread further: What made me sad today was the overall feeling of underachievement that I feel has bogged me down the last couple of weeks was extra strong. I don't know, it could be because of the relatively good weather, being a stark contrast to what actually is going on inside me.

Go out for a run, brother! The past couple weeks I've picked up running for the first time in a couple years, and it's an amazing stress reliever, you feel so good doing it. Exercise really makes a difference - I hadn't done any weightlifting or running since high school and now that I've started running, I feel even better all-around.

Shucks! Well, as luck would have it, I have my own stash ...

But not to derail the thread further: What made me sad today was the overall feeling of underachievement that I feel has bogged me down the last couple of weeks was extra strong. I don't know, it could be because of the relatively good weather, being a stark contrast to what actually is going on inside me.

Sounds like you need a hug dude! Hope you are feeling somewhat better today

Cap'n Steve cheering us all up :D Feel better, Miss T, there's always stuff to be positive about!

Hope all you guys are or are getting better!

WMMS: got a huge essay to write, which wont be fun.

I'm sad because someone on Flickr gave me a really rubbish score on one of my Sonata Arctica photos. For me personally, I think the photo came out alright! I just think the mark isn't fair :(

5568187597_9a7cf8140b_z.jpg

Score 2/10 (from the Concert Photography Score Me! group)
Magenta stagelights are not fun to deal with. And are definitely not helped with adding way too much contrast. Makes it look just weird. Maybe converting to black and white could work?
Nice pose, but the tilt makes it look a bit weird.

Photo looks great to me Nikki. ALmost as good as the one you took that I'm using on facebook, of course the model in the photo always helps make it look stunning ; )

What made me sad today is that I still have 2 and a half more days until I get together with the guys for rehearsal. Counting every passing second : (

Photo looks great to me Nikki. ALmost as good as the one you took that I'm using on facebook, of course the model in the photo always helps make it look stunning ; )

What made me sad today is that I still have 2 and a half more days until I get together with the guys for rehearsal. Counting every passing second : (

Thank you Paul, means a lot. And yes, the model in your photo is FABULOUS! Lmao :D

And what also makes me sad is having to wait a month till the PQ UK tour. It's too long away!

Yeah, I think it looks pretty good, Nikki! I actually like the color...

WMMS: I think it might be a lack of sleep, but I'm just kind of feeling meh today. Nothing is really going wrong, per se, but not having enough sleep certainly has its negative effects!

EDIT: Actually, maybe it's from the meds I've been taking for my elbow, or both. Bah!