What makes you feel deranged...?

i was very hurt recently by what happened here, i'm still trying to get over it, my girlfriend has seen it and we are now broken up, even though i tried to tell her why was feeling pissed off over it, she said it was because i put it up there in the first place. it did not give this person the right to do that however. if i ever get my hands on that rasher/sqeeeeel piece of shit, i will hurt him indefinitely

Achernar. said:
i was very hurt recently by what happened here, i'm still trying to get over it, my girlfriend has seen it and we are now broken up, even though i tried to tell her why was feeling pissed off over it, she said it was because i put it up there in the first place. it did not give this person the right to do that however. if i ever get my hands on that rasher/sqeeeeel piece of shit, i will hurt him indefinitely

I'm really sorry about the breaking-up, Achernar, and though she is sort of right saying you shouldn't have put it up in the first place, I wouldn't break up for a reason like this. Whatever's on the net is open to abuse.

it is snot!

In your profile: "Occupation:Being Gay " This is typically french-arab...

ah ffs, is it in french?

ask me something in french, i cant speak french

Achernar. said:
personaly, i don't think achernar would post this. so i have no idea who this is.