What makes YOU feel patriotic?

Hulk Hogan

Apr 13, 2002
Visit site
I guess this would be a good forum to post this question. Seems to me there are loads of patriotic people here.

Anyway, what does it? What makes you love your country and how do you express it?

I'm Lithuanian/Finnish and the only that does it for me is Sibelius' symphonic poem Finlandia. It really brings forth the Fennomaniac in me.

How about you?

Seeing the world war 2 vets on Veterans day. It is to powerful of an emotion to hold back. I often find myself walking up to them and shaking their hands.

welcome Hulk Hogan, and please read the rules of engagement.
peace
Milano

I´m not that patriotic always but...would that be beer and hotties? Haha, just kidding. Maybe some ice hockey championship victories back in the day, when we all got wasted! Also I like our president. He´s got balls.

Hulk Hogan said:
How about you?

Hogan, Why are you on this board ?, what has made you come over from the Seriously of topic board ?....
If your here to be a clever gay fuck then PISS OFF back...or get band like the rest of the dumb ass kids... :err: .
If you've just noticed this is a good site then welcome....

My answer to your post....

1. landing back in ENGLAND.
2. knowing if it wasn't for the old timers your russkie cold ass butt.
would be doing the goose step now.
3. the QUEEN.
4. pie,mash and liquior (parsley type sause not booze).
5. iron maiden.....
6. knowing gay fucks have fuck all extra rights.
peace.

Hulk Hogan said:
I guess this would be a good forum to post this question. Seems to me there are loads of patriotic people here.

Anyway, what does it? What makes you love your country and how do you express it?

I'm Lithuanian/Finnish and the only that does it for me is Sibelius' symphonic poem Finlandia. It really brings forth the Fennomaniac in me.

How about you?
Wanna wrestle?

Beating the Finns in hockey. And I have to agree with Billy, talking with people who lived and fought during the war. I´m not a patriotic person but when I see films from may -45 and how people celebrated the end of 5 and a half years of war I feel happy and patriotic.

Many things. The fact that I live in a country where people are free to express their beleifs. No matter what anybody tells you, America is a great nation, who has helped many other nations. The fact that we helped rebuild Europe after Hitler nearly destroyed a vast majority of it. The fact that we got rid of the Taliban from Assghanastain. The fact that we liberated the people of Iraq from a ruthless dictator. Other things, such as the fact that my great grandfather was in WWII, my grandfather was in Korea, my uncle was in Vietnam, and my other uncle was in the first Gulf War. I take great pride in thee fact that those great men served their country with honor, and thankfully all returned home.

AMERICAN PRIDE!
aAMERICAN%20FLAG.GIF

How about you and Ivan Koloff (He's been here!!) in a steel cage flag match
with Nikolai and The Iron Sheik banned from ringside!!

If not that....Than how about a goodwill mission sponsored by Ivory Soap
through france, to teach all them smelly clowns how to use soap!!!
Now that would be a seriously hard undertaking!!!