What makes you want to mate?

Maqus said:
So would you still play a game of fucking POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL with me? This one

pic5453494.jpg
I dunno, maybe. Only if you promise not to quiz me about it in 6 years time. "Why did you snooker me at 7:17 pm when I was on the black?"

RottenAngel said:
you dont need a reason to mate :err: its just a natural human impulse
I'm not asking for a reason as in "an excuse to mate" but rather am I referring to circumstances which tend to influence one's horniness in a positive way - but indeed, no reason is needed :)

RottenAngel said:
even animals like it! i think alwin isnt from planet earth :tickled:
with the wrong reasoning you have come to the right conclusion :cool:

when i see young kids i want to mate.....not the young kids, that would be wrong...is that like a chemical impluse thing or something? i think its really strange, 99% of the time i really dont want to contemplate having children, but then i see a little baby or something and i really want to be a mum- its fucking scary......its horrible. almost as horrible as the dream i had last night where there was a puppy in my mates dinner but she had already cut off its leg and eaten it without realising it and i was trying to clean the wond and save its life in the kitchen.....made me nearly throw up this morning.

blackeyed said:
when i see young kids i want to mate.....not the young kids, that would be wrong...is that like a chemical impluse thing or something? i think its really strange, 99% of the time i really dont want to contemplate having children, but then i see a little baby or something and i really want to be a mum- its fucking scary......its horrible. almost as horrible as the dream i had last night where there was a puppy in my mates dinner but she had already cut off its leg and eaten it without realising it and i was trying to clean the wond and save its life in the kitchen.....made me nearly throw up this morning.
I'm not familiar with this impulse myself but I've been told by some women in their 30s that they feel it too