What makes you proud on your homecountry nd what not?

Eos said:
In Croatia we have the most beautiful sea coast. The sea is very clean and diving there is a really nice thing to do. Also the people are very nice and they surely know how to make a great party with almost no money :)

long time ago we used to go on holidays in a little village near pula.
very beautifull, cheap, the sun, the sea, not too many tourists,(though that may have changed in the meantime)

... mmmm nice memories!

Dora said:
frogs and snails!? :)

:lol: this is the bad side of our customs concerning food ... Trust me the rest is a delight to the tongue ... And we almost never eat frogs, it's just a cliché, though you can eat frogs in some restaurants. Snails are more common on the other hand, people usually eat snails for christmas or new year's eve and stuff like that ... But it's disgusting !

Dhatura said:
Good thing about my home country: ME.
Bad thing about my home country: it's far from other home countries.
You sneaky bastard. That was supposed to be my answer. Now I'll have to type that I hate the stupid commies over here. And even all of the right wing parties in here are commies. One day I'm gonna be an good american. I hate commies like. Bloody commies.

Im proud to have been born in Liverpool in a way, even though I hate the place now. Well, I hate what has happened to the city :( I feel much more at home in Ireland than I ever did in England, dunno whether thats DNA or what. Bulmers maybe? :lol:

larkin2.jpg

Dora said:
french kissing and other disgusting stuff is good tho.. ;

Seriously, I don't understand when people don't French-kiss. I mean people who are BF/GF and just do little kisses on the edge of their lips. How is it possible ?
I SAY, FRENCH KISS IS THE ONLY WAY !

cedarbreed said:
Seriously, I don't understand when people don't French-kiss. I mean people who are BF/GF and just do little kisses on the edge of their lips. How is it possible ?
I SAY, FRENCH KISS IS THE ONLY WAY !
Don't forget the possibility of bad breath.