what mid-level acts would you like to see in 2014

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
this is for bands that would fill the 3rd to right before the co-headliner spots.....bands that played this year were like Sleepy Hollow,Ashbury, Eldritch, Shok Paris, and Gates of Slumber

I would love to see bands like...

Acid Witch
Skelator
Destructor
Impaler
High Spirits

dang Simon...all 4 bands have played here a bunch or have played here all in the past year....you need to get out more.

Sorry, I don't have all the time in the world to attend everything. In terms of Zuul, I honestly didn't start listening to them until right before their most recent release.

Sorry, I don't have all the time in the world to attend everything. In terms of Zuul, I honestly didn't start listening to them until right before their most recent release.

Simon...I am one of the busiest men in Chicago and I find time to do stuff. Get off facebook and live life.

I also would love to see....

Faith or Fear
Q5 - they played HOA a few years back
Ruthless

Not sure exactly if these are mid-level...probably depends on who the headliners are but...

Orchid
Solitude Aeturnus
While Heaven Wept
Slough Feg
Heathen
Liege Lord
Warlord

Plus what was already mentioned.
Q5
Speedwolf
Zuul
Winterhawk
High Spirits

Not sure exactly if these are mid-level...probably depends on who the headliners are but...

Orchid
Solitude Aeturnus
While Heaven Wept
Slough Feg
Heathen
Liege Lord
Warlord

Pretty sure almost all of these are headliner material except Orchid. I like WHW; don't know if they fit the fest or not.