who would you like to see at 2014???

yeah....depending on how it is being presented if could be cool....honestly I would not want career advice from Manilla Road....if I want to learn how to get bootegged maybe.

I go to many comic cons and there have been good and bad stuff like this...depends on what is being talked about...if you have a guy who wont tell stories or stuff about in the "in's and out's" it isnt worth it. I could imagine it being hilarious or informative.

I think all conferences are hit and miss. I've gone to various film and media conferences, and even within good conferences there are informative, interesting stuff and then pointless shit.

Trust me, I've been to all three of them and they're very cool. The mark shelton and cronos panels were more like long interviews where theyd take questions from the audience. The rest are more about business. Some of it is basic shit and some is real informative and interesting. Don't knock it Til you check it out I say!

Oh, no, I agree...I love that types of stuff...this year at Chicago Comic Con I went and saw a Patton Oswalt ( comedian / actor ) Q&A and it was very informative and hilarious. It all depends on the person who is being asked the questions.

ok...so here is what Odin just put on facebook.....

possible headliners...all need backing....

Tankard
Tygers of Pan Tang
Laaz Rockit
Running Wild

plus maybe even Satan since everyone is asking for them....

what do you all think???

ok...so here is what Odin just put on facebook.....

possible headliners...all need backing....

Tankard
Tygers of Pan Tang
Laaz Rockit
Running Wild

plus maybe even Satan since everyone is asking for them....

what do you all think???

Never liked Tankard.
Not too familiar with Tygers, but I do like what I've heard. Their last album was great.
Laaz Rockit I know hardly anything about, but I just listened to some samples and sounds good, but I have no clue on their drawing ability.
I still would prefer Grave Digger over Running Wild. I think RW is okay, but I've never seen much of an appeal.

God I sound negative.

Never liked Tankard.
Not too familiar with Tygers, but I do like what I've heard. Their last album was great.
Laaz Rockit I know hardly anything about, but I just listened to some samples and sounds good, but I have no clue on their drawing ability.
I still would prefer Grave Digger over Running Wild. I think RW is okay, but I've never seen much of an appeal.

God I sound negative.

no worries...these are literally all bands in "talks". Lots can change in the next few months.

Honestly it's so hard to say how any band would do.

I think out of that list Running Wild would be the only major impact and worth their cost.
Granted its all a different story if their is 100% backing.

I still think there are so many US bands with equal or more drawing potential to go after.

Honestly it's so hard to say how any band would do.

I think out of that list Running Wild would be the only major impact and worth their cost.
Granted its all a different story if their is 100% backing.

I still think there are so many US bands with equal or more drawing potential to go after.

which US bands? let mike know...it is hard to think of ones that don't tour often who draw.

That US comment was also more triggered at seeing Laaz on the list.

Shoot. I would personally consolidate all the $$$$, and go after King Diamond.

Nail Down his first full US gig??? Instant sell out.
Would be worth every penny.

That US comment was also more triggered at seeing Laaz on the list.

Shoot. I would personally consolidate all the $$$$, and go after King Diamond.

Nail Down his first full US gig??? Instant sell out.
Would be worth every penny.

It would be an instant sellout. Pretty sure his asking price is pretty fucking high though.

Running Wild would definitely have the biggest impact draw wise for sure.
Very similar to OZ, they would bring out a lot of people who would come just for them.

Running Wild would definitely have the biggest impact draw wise for sure.
Very similar to OZ, they would bring out a lot of people who would come just for them.

Not a fan really, but they do seem to be a band a lot of people would like to see. Question: have they ever played the US?

I may give them another shot at some point. I don't dislike what I heard, I just didn't see the massive appeal that some have for them.

Not a fan really, but they do seem to be a band a lot of people would like to see. Question: have they ever played the US?

I may give them another shot at some point. I don't dislike what I heard, I just didn't see the massive appeal that some have for them.

they played the US back in the 80s on tour with Voivod / Celtic Frost. They did not go over well from what I heard from various people who caught them on tour then.

Since then they havent come to the states.

It is funny...even when I got back into metal in the late 90's I picked up a few of thier CD's and people still didn't like them. It wasn't until they broke up a few years back suddenly people took notice of them. Then when they came back and did the new album everyone shit on it. I figured people would loose interest but they havent.

I actually really liked their VICTORY album.

When eMusic first came out it was the only RW they had on there.
I need to pull out my CDR of that.

My older brother had Under Jolly Roger on cassette back in the day as well as a few others.

In recent years I had a double live of theirs which I for some reason no longer have. No idea why....

I think they would have a major impact on the draw.

Also, I think RW appeals to even more different genres of fans than OZ do.