who would you like to see at 2014???

Instead off tossing in 100 towards a largers act...that money would much be better used on kickstarter.

For a band like Satan and Demon...it would be a minimum cost of 5 grand to get them here. So the 100 bucks while nice isnt a huge chip off the cost....the 100 bucks on kickstarter is a bigger help since that will go to making sure all other cost is set.

I realize it's just a small fraction of the total cost but please understand that I've already put $75 into a kickstarter for a festival I might not even go to.

I realize it's just a small fraction of the total cost but please understand that I've already put $75 into a kickstarter for a festival I might not even go to.

Oh I know....grateful that you support the fest. Just saying....on facebook when ever a band is mentioned people always jump in with...I will give for this band....last year with Oz literally they were covered by fan support but when it came time to collect.....suddenly those same people were like....Oh I can't now.

This is why with the kickstater thing works...for someone who wants to help but even just 20 bucks can just toss it there. Everyone give a small amount it will help in the end. I would rather see the money go that way because nothing worse than collecting money for a band and then coming up a few grand short then havng to give that money all back. Just extra work for nothing.

I think you will want to come back out once the line up is all set...well at least hopefully. Wish you would have said something to some of us who post here. We are pretty fun to hang out with.

I hear what you're saying. Maybe I will just put that money into the kickstarter. Glad that somehow they found the money for Oz. For what it's worth my offer still stands.

Believe me I want to come back reagardless. I had a blast, even watching bands I didn't know (Borrowed Time) or didn't expect much from (Tyrants Reign). Just things don't always work out that way.

I wish I had met some of the forum people, though I think there were only 2 who I knew what they looked like.