what mid-level acts would you like to see in 2014

Yeah I went on the first two cruises in '11 and '12. It looked too crazy to miss, That's where I saw Candlemass with Rob and Johan. I didn't participate in karaoke but I was there watching it go down. That's where the real party was, man. It got to the point where karaoke was more popular than most of the late-night bands because half of the band members were actually at karaoke hanging out and singing

As for your Oz comment well that would have just been dumb, like that chance would ever come a second time.:lol:

Actually it sounds like Oz is coming back for a west coast tour end of the year now. Who knows....Oz may become one of those bands who comes over now ever so often....sounds like thier shows did half way decent.

Actually it sounds like Oz is coming back for a west coast tour end of the year now. Who knows....Oz may become one of those bands who comes over now ever so often....sounds like thier shows did half way decent.

Only time will tell though. I mean this is their first time hear correct me if I'm wrong? West coast tour is a whole different market, so you probably have those people who have been wanting to see them, whereas if they keep coming back I don't know if they would do that well.

Only time will tell though. I mean this is their first time hear correct me if I'm wrong? West coast tour is a whole different market, so you probably have those people who have been wanting to see them, whereas if they keep coming back I don't know if they would do that well.

It is a hard sell...I think also having King Fowley there helped with draw on the road...his stuff pulls in around a 100 each show it seems. I think he is going the west coast with them again as well. I could be wrong. West coast has a nice amount of cities to hit as well....you can hit all the way from lower Cali to Seatle.....do a nice weeklong tour.

LOL - WHo didn't we see at Milwaukee MEtalfest??
There isnt a year that goes by where a band pops out of nowhere that someone reminds me as having played that fest.

As for my OZ comment, that was purely MY own interest level in them.
I was always just a casual fan of theirs.
While I like them, the honest truth is that for me personally, I wouldn't lose sleep over never seeing them live.

My point being that they are a perfect festival band, as I am not certain how well they would do on their own with local openers.

Nothing more....nothing less.. . .

They did a good job for the festival indeed.

There isnt a year that goes by where a band pops out of nowhere that someone reminds me as having played that fest.

While I like them, the honest truth is that for me personally, I wouldn't lose sleep over never seeing them live.

My point being that they are a perfect festival band, as I am not certain how well they would do on their own with local openers.

from reading the show reports from the tour...they did pretty damn good in each town.

from reading the show reports from the tour...they did pretty damn good in each town. They had October 31 on each show and Deceased and Attacker at a few as well so they were not just your average shows.

this was the time when you didn't go on saturday because you went to see Limp Biscuit.

:lol: X 10000000000!!!!!

Yeah!!! Metallica's Summer Sanitarium!!!!!!!
For the record, I got free tix.
And I will always see Metallica live if I can.

Limp Bizkit lasted literally 3 songs before getting booed off stage.