What music closest to the style of Emperor's Prometheus album can you think of?

POWER FM :mad:
I FUCKING HATE POWER FM :mad:
21 ARMS is a stinking pile of shit! :mad:

I know what you mean about the rednecks. Yes, Ballarat is not the most aesthetic of places with its quaint WASP's and strange redneck customs (cutting laps round Sturt St) I only go back to see my parents, brother and some friends. It is tolerable in small doses. And I am actually from Buninyong. (I dunno which is worse?)

Melbourne is much more to my liking. I can understand your frustration. But country chicks are much better believe me. The ones that grow up in the city (there are very few exceptions) kinda have a screw loose. But there are heaps of chicks from the country that live in the city and they rock!

BTW I don't mind 'IX Equilibrium' - I cheated and downloaded it the other day because I am broke and I couldn't wait till I had money.

Originally posted by brightoffski
POWER FM :mad:
I FUCKING HATE POWER FM :mad:
21 ARMS is a stinking pile of shit! :mad:

I know what you mean about the rednecks. Yes, Ballarat is not the most aesthetic of places with its quaint WASP's and strange redneck customs (cutting laps round Sturt St) I only go back to see my parents, brother and some friends. It is tolerable in small doses. And I am actually from Buninyong. (I dunno which is worse?)

Melbourne is much more to my liking. I can understand your frustration. But country chicks are much better believe me. The ones that grow up in the city (there are very few exceptions) kinda have a screw loose. But there are heaps of chicks from the country that live in the city and they rock!

BTW I don't mind 'IX Equilibrium' - I cheated and downloaded it the other day because I am broke and I couldn't wait till I had money.

There are absolutely zero good looking chicks in Ballarat. The people I knew here had a lot more loose screws than anyone I met from the city. But I spose we always want what we can't have.

But yes, power FM. I don't care about it, but the thing is, EVERY car plays it, EVERY person loves it, EVERY shop plays it. You see their caravans, cars and presenters everywhere, and they won't get out of your face.

And bridge mall, that's a great place, all the adidas, and mini fred dursts in the malls and stuff. But every city has that.

But when I goto melbourne, instead of seeing adidas kids, I see hot asian chicks, or people like me, metal fans, well dressed teenagers etc.

But we mainly visit the city centre, we never go to the crapper places etc.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

But when I goto melbourne, instead of seeing adidas kids, I see hot asian chicks, or people like me, metal fans, well dressed teenagers etc.

Well, let me know where you go so I can follow. Just about every kid around here is an unknowing sponsor of the ADIDAS corporation as well as the Fred Durst appreciation board of wankers.

I think we should agree that everywhere sucks so it's best not to go outside. :(

Originally posted by requiem

Well, let me know where you go so I can follow. Just about every kid around here is an unknowing sponsor of the ADIDAS corporation as well as the Fred Durst appreciation board of wankers.

I think we should agree that everywhere sucks so it's best not to go outside. :(

Hang around daimaru in the Sanrio section, or the japanese book store.

Or hobby japan, and other areas near china town, on little bourke street.

The chick I bought my X-Japan box set from was hot.

The girl that serves Bento Boxes in Kaneda in the Mid City arcade or whatever.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

Hang around daimaru in the Sanrio section, or the japanese book store.

Or hobby japan, and other areas near china town, on little bourke street.

The chick I bought my X-Japan box set from was hot.

The girl that serves Bento Boxes in Kaneda in the Mid City arcade or whatever.

What's with the Asian fetish? :lol:

Originally posted by requiem

What's with the Asian fetish? :lol:

What's with it? I have one. So there.

Kyoko%20Fukada.jpg

Originally posted by Metalbite
I live in Hobart, Tasmania and trust me Ballarat is great compared to Hobart...
Another Tasmanian!!!!!! OMG!!! And from the same area as well!!