What Opeth song gives you chills?

''I swear I will always love you'' From Nectar..
'' The wound in me is poring out to rest on a lover's shore'' From Isolation Years..

And the transition in the BOTH after the Beneath the mire drown desire part.
And when the keyboard starts in the last mellow part of that song.

The beginning of The Drapery Falls makes me feel like
grib.jpg

The chorus in Face of Melinda
Right after the bass solo in Twilight is my Robe
Apostle in Triumph - crazy reverse guitar thing @ 7:25 all the way to the end. Especially the part where he screams "My soul is held up in GLORY"
Godhead's Lament - chorus
To Bid You Farewell - "Then she wept and whispered.... I know."
Epilogue - while reading the lyrics out loud along with it.
The Leper Affinity - transition at 1:25 :kickass:
Demon of the Fall - the acoustic part at 2:17 and the ending
Forest of October - End chorus
Requiem

As you can see I'm heavily in favor of Orchid.

[0hr]Sunlapse said:
Silhouette. First time I listened to Orchid was at night, and I fell half-asleep midway through Under the Weeping Moon.... woke up to Silhouette, it was very eerie and beautiful.....
Fell asleep maybe becaue opeth can be so boring. :lol:

When I first heard Orchid I fell asleep and I woke up at the part in Apostle in Triumph when he goes "I engulf the skies, the Apostle in Triuuuuuumph!!!!!!!!!!!". Gave me the "chills". That is my best memory of listening to Opeth. cheers

I'd say the majority of Opeth songs give me the chills at one point or another, but the one that really stands out is "April Ethereal".

Especially these parts: "I will endure... Hide away..." and "The rain was waving goodbye..." and of course the entire outro that follows.

most of the songs gives chills, deppends on ur mood and time, for me deppends of what im doing, if alone or with a friend ahhhh
well drappery falls, demon of the fall, dirge of nov. ... etc

Just listened to Deliverance, and I got chills on all the soft parts, and on all the heavy parts i got that strong headbanging and air drumming urge, amazing!