What Opeth song gives you chills?

Isolation Years, To Rid the Disease, The Moor, Ghost of Perdition and Under the Weeping Moon ALWAYS give me chills.

And, while it doesn't really give me chills, The Drapery Falls has a huge impact on me. I just can't ignore it. Every time I hear it, it's like a drug. Hearing it live, the emotional stir was always palpable.

"sick liasons trace this monumental mark - the sun sets forever over blackwater park" BWP

"leave it be, it was meant for me" AFJ

the outro of Closure and Karma

also, the last minute of Bleak

I'm sure there's more too

Blackwater Park, Black Rose Immortal, To Bid You Farewell, Baying of the Hounds, When, The Twilight is My Robe, Isolation Years, Harvest, April Ethereal, The Moor, Godhead's Lament :cry:

How could I have forgotten? Also the Night and Silent Water, damn, it would have been damn cool to see that song played live.

The last song on MAYH : Remember Tomorrow !

What an incredible way to conclude such a masterpiece of an album !

This song has an old school flavor that I just find incredibely beautiful !

Opeth should try these vocal stylings more IMO !

:headbang:

Death_To_False_Metal said:
The last song on MAYH : Remember Tomorrow !

What an incredible way to conclude such a masterpiece of an album !

This song has an old school flavor that I just find incredibely beautiful !

Opeth should try these vocal stylings more IMO !

:headbang:
you're such a fucking idiot. thats not even the official ending to the record. its a bonus track, tool.

Hours of Wealth, I was listening to it last night and it's just sort of really fucking sinister, that's the sort of thing thats more likely to creep me out, not death vocals and blast beats.

On the subject of creep songs though, having said what I just did, Ihsahn's scream at the beginning of "Black Wizards" by Emperor makes my blood curdle when I listen to it through head phones.