What r u Listening to?

George must have an issue with us. I don't know but I have to assume so. I do know that in all the years he's run Rosfest he has only knowingly booked one of our bands - District 97. I offer him bands every year and every year he shoots them down.

It can be frustrating but I will keep offering him bands. Hopefully he will book one of them in the future.

I thought Haken would have been a good choice to open up the scope of the festival a bit. He did say he liked the music but for whatever reason (he didn't explain why) he decided to pass on them.

You just keep trying.

It's all because you don't vend there anymore :D. Anyway, it is a real shame as they would have probably been the best band there. I'm really loving the new album.

Actually Karl...one of the reasons I don't vend is because he doesn't book our bands. I vended there a number of times but there was no reciprocation. The last time I vended I lost a lot of money so I packed it in. I wish George and the festival nothing but the best. I had planned on going last year to see D97 but I had that trip to Germany drop in my lap. If there is a strong lineup I'll make the trek to Gettysburg. So far I haven't seen any bands announced that would make me fuel up my car. Hopefully that will change.

Email George. Tell him he should book Haken! :D

Fish---Internal Exile
Disperse----Journey Though The Hidden Gardens
Eureka----Shackletons Voyage
Nexus---The Return

Deep Purple day:

Made in Japan 1 CD Japan SHM
Made in Europe Japan SHM
California Jam 1974 Japan K2 remaster
Nobody's Perfect 2CD Japan SHM (2009 remastering - makes this album MUCH better)

Riot - Fire Down Under
Riot - Narita
Kansas - Masque
Uriah Heep - Sweet Freedom
Sweet - Desolation Boulevard

King Crimson - Starless and Bible Black

King Crimson - Discipline

Savatage - Hall of the Mountain King

Tribal Tech - Rocket Science

Traffic - On the Road