What r u Listening to?

Hey Rk,

Being a Beatles fan, I went to check out Andy Timmons playing Sgt. Pepper on youtube. Pretty nice interpretations. :)

Andy's one of my favorite guitarist and this CD sounds awesome but I wish Andy cut loose just a little more...still his tone is huge and he does interpet the songs well...any Andy Timmons is an essential purchase for me. :headbang::kickass:

Andy's one of my favorite guitarist and this CD sounds awesome but I wish Andy cut loose just a little more...still his tone is huge and he does interpet the songs well...any Andy Timmons is an essential purchase for me. :headbang::kickass:

He definately has a nice tone. there are so many great guitarists out there. Some of my favs are :

Steve Morse, Marty Friedman, Jason Becker, Brian May, Michael Romeo, Pat Traverse, Frank Marino, and John Petrucci.

He definately has a nice tone. there are so many great guitarists out there. Some of my favs are :

Steve Morse, Marty Friedman, Jason Becker, Brian May, Michael Romeo, Pat Traverse, Frank Marino, and John Petrucci.

All great ones Raptured my favorite's are

Andy Timmons, Michael Harris, Ron Thal (aka Bumblefoot), Robin Trower, Frank Marino, Michael Schenker, Stevie Salas, Jeff Beck, Vinnie Moore, Gary Moore, Joe Bonamassa, Greg Koch & Richie Kotzen...there are so many killer guitar players but these are some of my favorites.

All great ones Raptured my favorite's are

Andy Timmons, Michael Harris, Ron Thal (aka Bumblefoot), Robin Trower, Frank Marino, Michael Schenker, Stevie Salas, Jeff Beck, Vinnie Moore, Gary Moore, Joe Bonamassa, Greg Koch & Richie Kotzen...there are so many killer guitar players but these are some of my favorites.

Excellent guitarists, RK. :)

Big Elf "Cheating The Gallows"
Andy Timmons "The Spoken And The Unspoken" this is his best CD IMO...blistering
Simon Phillips "Out Of The Blue...Live"
Utopia "Ra / Opps Wrong Planet"

Supertramp----Crime of the Century
Rick Wakeman----Journey to the Center of The Earth
Triumvirat----Spartacus
Robert Miles----Dreamland
Eloy---Silent Cries & Mighty Echoes

Deyss----Visions In the Dark
Aisles---- In sudden Walks
Patrick Moraz----III
Morphelia------Waken The Nightmare

One of my favs of all time!
They were supposed to release a deluxe edition; I don't know what happened to that?

Roger Hodgeson is probably holding it up...Wasnt he sueing the band at one Time?:err:Great band Live......Yes Ken I saw Supertramp about 6 times...all in N.Y. & N.J.....( Trampfest)

Airbag - "All Rights Removed"
After numerous listens, imo , I do prefer the 1st (by a hair) due to the songs "Colors" & "The Sounds That I Hear", but this is an excellent release & definitely on my top 10 of the year!

Pet Shark----Le Debut

Gary Wright----Dreamweaver ( Did you Ever hear the story on ( Opie & Anthony) on DreamWeaver????
Classic Bits on You Tube Dreamweaver.....

BOC - fire of unknown origin
Kansas - song for america
Alice Cooper - billion dollar babies
Van Halen - s/t