What r u Listening to?

On ipod at work today:

1. The Who - Quadrophenia (nothing like "The Real Me" to help clear one's head after 3 back-to-back meetings :))

2. Devin Townsend - Synchestra

3. The Flower Kings - Tour Kaputt (Live)

:kickass:

Hey Leyth,

I recently read that Townsend is putting together a Deluxe Edition of Quadrophenia which will include tracks recorded but not released as part of Quadrophenia as well as demos from the Quadrophenia sessions. This release is scheduled for October.:worship:

Chris

Sphere 3---------Comeuppance
Solstice Coil-------Natural Causes
After----Live At Home
Time Horizon----Living Water

I was at a broadway show years ago & met them; they were with a group of people sitting in front of us. Good people.

Thats like when me & my Brother in the early 80s we went to the Bottom Line in NYC to see ""Poco" and Annie Haslam & Jon Camp from Rennaissance were in the audiance because they were to play their either the next day or later on in the week.:)

Hey Leyth,

I recently read that Townsend is putting together a Deluxe Edition of Quadrophenia which will include tracks recorded but not released as part of Quadrophenia as well as demos from the Quadrophenia sessions. This release is scheduled for October.:worship:

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thx for the heads-up. That one will be a buy on sight for me since Quadro is my favorite Who album. :kickass:

Last night's spins:

1. Mr. Gil - Light And Sound
2. Within Temptation - The Unforgiving (their most commercial album yet)
3. Black Country Communion - 2 (Rockin' stuff :kickass:)

:)

Yes - Fly From Here (Japanese Import) :loco:
Hell - Human Remains (2 CD digi) :Smokedev:
Kamelot - Poetry for the Poisoned
Pagans Mind - Heavenly Ecstasy
Jakszyk, Fripp, Collins - A Scarcity of Miracles
Iron Maiden - From Fear to Eternity
BCC - 2
Saxon - Call to Arms (2CD)...their best since Solid Ball of Rock!!

and

DEEP PURPLE - PHOENIX RISING (I know all the stuff was released before, but they REALLY did a great job of remastering the tracks and crossfaded them to sound like one concert...fantastic for those who love MKIV of Purple - like me.

Tito

On tap for later: DTP - Ghost/Deconstruction and Symphony X - Iconoclast 2CD (that is, if I don't spin the Hell CD an extra 2-3 times)

I wanted to see if you have had a chance to listen to the new Greylevel disc and if you liked it. Thanks!

:)

Hi Leyth!

Yes, I really like it a lot, more so than their 1st.
They added a couple more musicians & that really enhances their sound.
By the way, I must thank you; I read your review of Anathema's "Judgement"
& picked it up. Now I am hooked! :) :kickass: