What race are you?

Nephilim96

Nov 1, 2012
california
Just curious to know the races and backgrounds of some of the posters. A good majority of white men, with some females mixed in.

So what the fuck are you?

I'm white, with Ukrainian, German, Romanian, Austrian, and Irish roots.

im high as shit

Mostly Spanish, a quarter German, an eighth Czech, an eighth Slovak, a tiny bit Irish, Finnish, British, Ashkenazi Jew, and Dutch, and also about 10% West African and 10% Asian or Native American.

Mostly Spanish, a quarter German, an eighth Czech, an eighth Slovak, a tiny bit Irish, Finnish, British, Ashkenazi Jew, and Dutch, and also about 10% West African and 10% Asian or Native American.

Wow... Sounds like you were made from a fucking bakery.. :lol:

If you look up the top 5 most common US ethnicities, I'm four of them: English, French, German, Irish. You can actually trace me back to the Mayflower.

If you look up the top 5 most common US ethnicities, I'm four of them: English, French, German, Irish. You can actually trace me back to the Mayflower.

Thought Sweden would be more than Germany due to the big moving from Sweden to America where most of the Swedes ended up at the Chicago, Minnesota area..

Half Irish and half Moroccan Jew (Sephardic). I probably have some Spanish blood on the Irish side as well, but I'm not 100% sure. I know many Jews identify as white, but I don't view my Moroccan side as white.