What race are you?

Believe it or not, not everyone is a nationalistic bigot when it comes to choosing bed partners.

Here's a good article if you're genuinely interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo

Um, I think I might be smarter than you, or at least smarter than you think.

I'm talking about white people from the USA with distant native American ancestors. Yes South American Spanish speaking countries had weird racial integration policies, but I'm pretty sure the USA never did, back in the day.

No wonder you live close to the valley.

Yea, don't know why most of us decided to migrate to the shittiest part of the state(LA area). Most Armenians just cant seem to leave behind that urban city life.

Outside of Glendale, which I don't even really consider to be a part of the valley, Hollywood definitely has the densest population of Armenians in this country. Quite a few out here in the San Gabriel Valley too, but mostly out here in Pasadena though.

European/white/whatever you wanna call it. 69% English, 31% Scottish.

Some of the latter from way up north on the Orkney Islands, so most likely some viking genes in there somewhere.

Polish/Ukrainian/Irish/One-sixteenth Native or some shit like that.

but basically I am the liquor.

Working the field.
a_560x375.jpg

There's one in New York who we like to call Funerary.
Oh yeah, forgot about her...
sort of thought I was the only one

My race is white.

My ethnicity is a bit unclear. I wish I knew more about my ancestry, but I know on my Dad's side its pretty much all Italian and on my Mom's side its all straight southern red neck folk. Dont know much past 3 generations back on that side...I should ask more questions.