What race are you?

Both parents born in Jamaica. My father traces his ancestry directly to Africa (think it's Ghana but I really don't know what country).My mother's side are African black too but also strong Greek presence. They call it "Greek Jamaican," which I didn't believe as a thing (and still really don't), but both her parents were about a quarter or a half (they don't know how much) Greek. My mom's side of the family all have Greek names too so not sure what went on there.

Scottish/Irish. Traces of this and that, I'm sure... A little American Indian even but I'm very white, blue eyed and blonde haired.

I dont know my parents or any of that crap! My race is the one when those guys with towels on their heads ride the camels...i like that race.

How did so many White Americans end part native american anyway? Didn't they have laws and separate places to live, against that kind of thing? I mean way back when, in the generation we're probably talking about?

White American, to be blunt.

But great grandparents were very very from the homeland polish on one side, jewish on the other side with some cherokee and german thrown in. I was two generations short for free college dammit.

And my grandpa on the polish side is canadian. Yes, he has a bobble head that comes unhinged when he talks.

White male...mostly German & Italian (have an Italian last name, but I think I have slightly more German ancestry). Also some Austrian, English, French Canadian, etc, mixed in.

How did so many White Americans end part native american anyway? Didn't they have laws and separate places to live, against that kind of thing? I mean way back when, in the generation we're probably talking about?

Believe it or not, not everyone is a nationalistic bigot when it comes to choosing bed partners.

Here's a good article if you're genuinely interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo