what shows are you going to in 2013 so far???

Only shows scheduled this year are:

U.D.O.
Pain of Salvation
Ragnarokkr
Progpower USa

Wow, UDO and PoS (and I would say POS stands for something other than Pain of Salvation), but NO Diamond Head?????????

I thought last year when you missed them you claimed to be a big fan and would never miss them.... LOL.......

Wow, UDO and PoS (and I would say POS stands for something other than Pain of Salvation), but NO Diamond Head?????????

I thought last year when you missed them you claimed to be a big fan and would never miss them.... LOL.......

And yes Pain of Salvation smart ass.

As for Diamond Head. I like them, but I wouldn't consider myself much more than a casual fan. I do want to see them, but I'm picky this year. Different strokes for different folks...

When is Diamond Head btw?

I forgot what I've already been to, but coming up

4/6 Triumphus Peorian Triumvirorum
5/3-4/5 Ragnarokkr
May 23-26th Maryland Deathfest
June 1st - Bolt Thrower
June 21st-22nd Days of the Doomed fest

And who the fuck knows what else in the summer.

DCcowboys --> I went to Prague Death Mass last and had an incredible time. Prague is an amazing city as it is, and getting wasted and hitting on Prague Metal slutz was a great time.

Scythe - Cobra Lounge April 12th
Borrowed Time / Iron Kobra - Marburg Germany - April 17th
Avantasia - Germany April 18
Keep it True Festival - Germany - April 19th / 20th
Helloween / Gamma Ray / Shadowside - Germany - April 21st

Bones / Superchrist -Chicago Reggies May 18th
or
Mago De Oz - Chicago Aragon May 18th

@ Simon. Thats cool. For
Some reason I though when they last came and you didn't go you Said you were a big fan.

I tried with PoS. I had one disc.
More pretentious sounding than dream theater but less talented.
Just my 2 cents.

I would be curious to hear how that does.
Seems like it would be a tough sell in the states.

@ Simon. Thats cool. For
Some reason I though when they last came and you didn't go you Said you were a big fan.

I tried with PoS. I had one disc.
More pretentious sounding than dream theater but less talented.
Just my 2 cents.

I would be curious to hear how that does.
Seems like it would be a tough sell in the states.

I think probably why you thought that was I was iffy on the singer due to some clips I heard, but you guys did say he did well. A band I'd like to see but the others I'd prefer.

As for POS, I completely understand not liking them. They're a band that definitely takes some patience to get into. They haven't been here for years and I really wanted to see them on that tour with DT a while back, but then they couldn't due to visas.

I'd be curious as to which album you heard. I can see that reaction towards some of their later stuff, but albums like Remedy Lane and The Perfect Element are completely brilliant.

It was Remedy Lane.
I remember REALLY liking the song Trace of Blood.
Lyrically I dug the whole album as you could totally make your own interpretation of the songs........

Though musically it never made me want to explore more.

Yea, I went through an INSIDE OUT phase around 2003 and 2004, when I first got into bands like Symphony X, Ayreon, etc,etc.....

Unfortunately, prog metal just doesnt hold up well for me aside from a few bands..

Scythe - Cobra Lounge April 12th
Borrowed Time / Iron Kobra - Marburg Germany - April 17th
Avantasia - Germany April 18
Keep it True Festival - Germany - April 19th / 20th
Helloween / Gamma Ray / Shadowside - Germany - April 21st

Bones / Superchrist -Chicago Reggies May 18th
or
Mago De Oz - Chicago Aragon May 18th

Keep it True? I hate you.