What Song Would You Choose To Represent COB To A Friend?

Children of Decadence... or Warheart... or Mask of Sanity... or Towards Dead End... or Children of Bodom...

OR ANYTHING BODOM HAS EVER DONE BEFORE ARE YOU DEAD YET! :lol:

You speak as if this thread serves a purpose. Its just another one of those shitty threads where noobs will be flooding inside after a while, thinking THEIR post matter, and that people will actually read it and think they're a pretty cool guy (,eh posts in shitty threads and doesnt afraid of anything).

I mean honestly, in threads like these, do you EVER read all the posts and think(feks): "Wow that IS a god song to represent COB to a friend, i guess this guy is cool!"?

if you have then, smash your face in wall plz
I realize this is a forumz of the official kind, but still, this has really little to no real importance/relevance to bodom
its just legal spam

I've had to make this decision when giving a few songs to a friend.

I can't remember exactly which songs I put on but I'd have to choose Lake Bodom, Silent Night Bodom Night, Mask Of Sanity.

Actually, Mask Of Sanity is one that I put on and he loves and he used to listen to dance and stuff like that. Sometimes a bit of Linkin Park but COB was the heaviest thing he'd heard and he changed his phone ringtone to MOS. :kickass: