What Song Would You Choose To Represent COB To A Friend?

:D CoB never covered one of those songs yay f*cktards

my choice would be definatly bodom beacht terror :headbang:
but bed of nails, dont stop at the top, no commands, downfall, lake bodom, hcdr or of course the britney spears cover would be seriously good as well

sry, but u totally ruined the joke with not seeing the irony :rofl:

I had to do this a little while ago. I told him to go to silent night, bodom night, but he accidentally went to the song right below it which I believe was angles don't kill. Either way, he loved it so it worked out.

:D CoB never covered one of those songs yay f*cktards

my choice would be definatly bodom beacht terror :headbang:
but bed of nails, dont stop at the top, no commands, downfall, lake bodom, hcdr or of course the britney spears cover would be seriously good as well

I think they know dude.

The "pirate" part of The Nail or the harpsichord solo of Children of Bodom

I'm sure he/she will love them.. :)

Hate Me! without a doubt. It's also the first song I heard by CoB and I fell in love with the album Follow The Reaper the week later.

I've converted literally about 6 or 7 people by simply showing them Angels Don't Kill from the Stockholm dvd, but to me Needled 24/7 probably best encompasses the band in one song.

The first song I usually introduce to those who have never heard Children of Bodom is, Towards Dead End. It’s a great song, and it kind of gives a taste of all their songs in my opinion.

Ah man its hard i'd probably use Bodom After Midnight,Bodom Beach Terror,Lake Bodom,Hate Crew Deathroll, or Touch Like An Angel of Death.

It really all depends on what i think the person i'm trying to introduce to bodom would like.

I showed to my friend SNBN from Tokyo Warhearts and he just froze. Then later we went to my apartment and I showed Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood and at the part 1:47 he said this was his first time he got goose skin by listening to music. I always get this when I listen to Little Bloodred Ridin' Hood