What songs do you like from bands you DON'T like?

IWP

80s freak
Apr 30, 2006
Philly
I like the song "Welcome Home" from Coheed & Cambria. I don't like this band though, mainly because of the singer. This song is pretty good though, and has a great solo. If only they would ditch the singer, they would probably be a good prog-rock band.

I also kinda like "Kyptonite" from 3 Doors Down, mainly because of how catchy it is. This is the only song I like from this band thoguh.

I used to like Coheed ... lol. I guess I'd still like that song though. I liked it mostly cause of the lyrics though.

I also don't like Senses Fail, but I like the song "American Death" by them. It's the only song by them that sounds like that. Real punky vibe to it. I wish they made more songs like it.

Norma Jean - "Bayonetwork"

I may be able to think of more later. If I do I'll post them later. Have fun making fun of me :)

Perpetual Catatonia said:
I used to like Coheed ... lol. I guess I'd still like that song though. I liked it mostly cause of the lyrics though.

I also used to like Coheed, but once I was introduced to real metal, I stopped listening to them.

MetalNoob said:
I still love Coheed, I think they are pretty damn good.

I might start listening to them again, who knows. It's too bad that some morons think their an emo band. Their real genre is prog-rock.