WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BITCH?

Listening to my son cursing his friends on Runescape (online game) who are bugging him for free stuff.

Watching the cat lick his arse.

We don't get cable TV so we have to make our own fun.
The longer I sit here, the tastier the arse appears.

Downloading the cartoon to go with Dethklok's whole "thing"

Thanks guys for turning me towards that band.

Oh yeah...

And I'm still waiting for you guys to play Remain on your show.

Watching tv - 9 idiots in a jungle eating wichitty grubs - that's entertainment here in England for you.
Also scratching my arse (which is covered in MSR stickers) and planning my next SHIT, and it's going to be a good one.

Wondering why Papa is pissed off at Barlow coming back...Is it cause he sounds too much like Paul Stanley. I myself am a fanboy and am excited for the news. Now if only John Bush would come back to Anthrax instead of the no name fuck they recently announced.

Oh and welcome to being 33. Stop trying to catch up...

I just find it humorous how just a few years ago, Ripper was "the voice Schaeffer had heard in his head forever." That "the songs were finally being the sung the way they were meant to be all along..." And now, after to talking to the fans (translation=our records aren't selling like they used to), they bring Barlow in.

I see it as selling out to sell some records... what's next, is he going to go and re-record this part 1 with Barlow now? Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit. The continuity of Part 1 & 2 just seems a bit sketchy now to me.

It's not the vocals that have been the problem in this band. It's the songwriting as of late which is banal and just too much of the same old same old.... but there will be the camp that puts the blame at Ripper's feet... get Matt Stanley back and "they will come." :lol: