what the hell do you guys

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
atleast you could have your own opinion about things and not be a gav clone.

thank you.

what i do during the day is mostly just go to school then come home and play some guitar or if its a weekend maybe go out to the local shopping mall cause my town blows.

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
bah ...americans are stupid...the end.

Fuck off.

Jesus fucking H. Christ...

I have Canadian friends. But....all the majority of you Canadians do is talk shit! Fucking A assfucker, just because of one person's stupidy automatically classifies all Americans as stupid people?

This is why us Americans dislike Canadians. The fact that you guys talk so much fucking goddamn shit about us and our country and you always compare Canada with fucking America. Oh wow, you have free health care, so what? We have a funded military. Our cops aren't mounties on fucking horses and we aren't hidden behind the walls of England and fucking France. Jesus....France, how pathetic (nothing personal to French people, for I am a quarter French myself).

You guys bitch and whine about how our president is causing World War 3 and all that shit....it would have fucking happened by now. All this America bashing has been going on since 2002 and I'm sick and fucking tired of it. And for you Brits, Tony Blair + Bush. Remember that.

Sure, I don't agree with the way Bush handles things 100%. He's not THAT bad of a president, though, he could handle some things differently and more sufficient. It beats the fucking piss out of having some pussy ass pacifist Democratic ballsucker (John Kerry) as our president. Wow, we too could have a military like Canada's!! Weak and going bankrupt, so we can hide behind the barriers of other countries! Viva la Resistance!

I don't talk shit about Canada unless Canadians are talking shit about America and the American people. Like I mentioned, I have friends in Canada who are fucking awesome people. The majority of us Americans don't talk shit about Canada unless you sodomizing assfucks start talking shit. Thus, we go crazy. It's called patriotism and we don't tolerate people talking shit about us when they don't live here. All they see and hear is controlled by the media....your country's fucking media. Come to Seattle and say that America sucks. Go to the top of the Space Needle and take a good look at Mt. Rainier. Yes, it's beautiful here, too.

If I were you, I would watch what you fucking say because you never know dude, we might have to save your country's ass.

That's enough for now.

is it directly towards you no. did i mention anything about your military or your government? no. however the fact that a girl is being charged with death threats because she expressed rage on the internet is fucking outrageous. sorry my choice of words offended you so much, however lets say the same situation occured in lets say..spain..i might say..for instance stupid spanish people. yeah is it ignorant of me, sure why the hell not. its all about meaning behind the words and what I mean. not how you interpret them.

they are americans and they are stupid, therefore they are stupid americans.

Oh and for records sake, id like to see you begin to try to take on a mountie. I dare you. I double dare you bitch :p

12-Mountie-_-Maintain-12'.jpg

don't they have mounties in the U.S. too?

cause i remember a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger, i think it was True Lies, where he hijacks a mountie's horse to chase a terrorist. unless it wasn't a mountie ..... ? :confused:

delt said:
don't they have mounties in the U.S. too?

cause i remember a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger, i think it was True Lies, where he hijacks a mountie's horse to chase a terrorist. unless it wasn't a mountie ..... ? :confused:

Yeah we do, but they just aren't called mounties. Canada has regular police too.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Fuck off.

Jesus fucking H. Christ...

I have Canadian friends. But....all the majority of you Canadians do is talk shit! Fucking A assfucker, just because of one person's stupidy automatically classifies all Americans as stupid people?

This is why us Americans dislike Canadians. The fact that you guys talk so much fucking goddamn shit about us and our country and you always compare Canada with fucking America. Oh wow, you have free health care, so what? We have a funded military. Our cops aren't mounties on fucking horses and we aren't hidden behind the walls of England and fucking France. Jesus....France, how pathetic (nothing personal to French people, for I am a quarter French myself).

You guys bitch and whine about how our president is causing World War 3 and all that shit....it would have fucking happened by now. All this America bashing has been going on since 2002 and I'm sick and fucking tired of it. And for you Brits, Tony Blair + Bush. Remember that.

Sure, I don't agree with the way Bush handles things 100%. He's not THAT bad of a president, though, he could handle some things differently and more sufficient. It beats the fucking piss out of having some pussy ass pacifist Democratic ballsucker (John Kerry) as our president. Wow, we too could have a military like Canada's!! Weak and going bankrupt, so we can hide behind the barriers of other countries! Viva la Resistance!

I don't talk shit about Canada unless Canadians are talking shit about America and the American people. Like I mentioned, I have friends in Canada who are fucking awesome people. The majority of us Americans don't talk shit about Canada unless you sodomizing assfucks start talking shit. Thus, we go crazy. It's called patriotism and we don't tolerate people talking shit about us when they don't live here. All they see and hear is controlled by the media....your country's fucking media. Come to Seattle and say that America sucks. Go to the top of the Space Needle and take a good look at Mt. Rainier. Yes, it's beautiful here, too.

If I were you, I would watch what you fucking say because you never know dude, we might have to save your country's ass.

That's enough for now.
you know what i don't really get about all this shit?

*drumroll*

why the fuck jesus H christ?!!? :guh:

:p

I just kick ass and look tough.
And I grow a beard during the day. And night. Really tiring.
And if you wanna smoke pott, that's fine with me. I did that too. It's just that i think it's totally useless. My mouth dries out and shit and I get tired. That's all.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Oh wow, you have free health care, so what? We have a funded military. Our cops aren't mounties on fucking horses and we aren't hidden behind the walls of England and fucking France. Jesus....France, how pathetic (nothing personal to French people, for I am a quarter French myself).

I spent 3 weeks with americans marine troops during an international military exercise this winter, that alone was enough to see why people hate them. Never have I met such aggressive people, among other things they captured CIVILIANS, handcuffed them and held them captive because they though they were the "enemy".

Sure you have lots of money to develop big guns and new warfare technology, but you have NO good way what so ever to train soldiers who don't shoot at anything that moves.

*sigh*

Anyways, these days I start off with waking up at 6, exercising from 7 to 7:30, commander school from 8 to 16 and then just chill at the barracks. During the wekends I rest. Exciting huh? :tickled: