What to think about the Fender 5150 EVH III ?

I just saw Gojira in Orlando and

joe was like a fucking god on stage. he commanded a presence that i have not seen in a long long time. sheer fucking power. :worship:

the 5150III cRUSHED and I mean CRUSHED.

I just saw Gojira in Orlando and

joe was like a fucking god on stage. he commanded a presence that i have not seen in a long long time. sheer fucking power. :worship:

the 5150III cRUSHED and I mean CRUSHED.

what cabs were they using? mesa? or the evh 5150 III cab?

I have it on very good authority that the 5150 III is seing a LOT of use at studio Fredman.....

Unearth and Abigail Williams have been using them live! Really wanna try one.. and an Orange Rockerverb (oh but Orange don't make enough hi-gain amps, maybe I shouldn't bother).. I joke. Wonder if they sound good without the matching 5150III cab.

I have gigged it at least 20 times in my 80's rock/metal cover band and it's the best live amp I have ever used..each channel is very distinct and the channels are really easy to balance volume wise...
I still fight with my recto clean channel daily..

the 5150 III has a great clean, excellent rock and roll crunch, and TURBO gain when needed..super easy to solo on and renders an overdrive pedal useless...

I was actually listening to the latest BMTH record the other day and I have to say the guitar tone on that is beastly! All 5150 III from what I've read. Shame its about double thr price of a Peavey.

@Wolfeman:

You mentioned that the schematics is completely different to the Peavey 5150. I love the 6505+, therefore, would like to have a detailed look at it. Would you mind sending me the schematics?