What was the last GREAT "metal" band you discovered?

Black Winter Day said:
βÏøŵžîÌĮā īš ŧōő şĪŏω.
:guh: Open a page using IE. Then open the same page about 5 times in Mozilla. Guess who wins the race.

EDIT: I just did it. Firefox had them all up and IE was still loading, had the top of UM but the rest was grey. Also, I started IE first. Mozilla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > > > > > >> x8329u459387 >>>>> IE

It must be thoroughly infected with Microshit, and combative of any foreign software. A Washington Nationalist. Sucks for you, enjoy teh spyware and popups.

BWD: You're talking about Firefox now right, not the huge bloated Mozilla suite? (Which still renders pages faster than IE in most cases)

Erik said:
BWD: You're talking about Firefox now right, not the huge bloated Mozilla suite? (Which still renders pages faster than IE in most cases)
I downloaded firefox, yes. It would load text n' stuff quickly but it wouldn't load other stuff worth a shit. For instance, if I was using Firefox now, half of the little smilies to my right would be X's. And I don't like for my little buddies to be left out.

I've never seen a red X in Firebox.

prjt2

I wish it would show those broken jpeg thingies like Netscape of yore did, sometimes I want to know if I'm missing an image.

I've never used Mozilla. Only IE as I'm a live loving trendy. Although I've heard Mozilla is much better but a lot of stuff looks bad on it, including my own sadly to say.

When someone loads an mp3 onto a page I can't hear it in Firefox, image placeholders are not shown, and the occasional Flash or Java-like programming will not work, but these are minor complaints. The trade off for a much better internetting experience is well worth it. Forms filled in CORRECTLY, no popups, no spyware, easy customization, fast loading pages, etc.

Last bands to wow me were Empyrium and Summoning.
More specificly "Weiland" and "Minas Morgul", but the others I've heard from both bands are pretty great too :)