Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Alexi + Henkka + Jaska + Janne + Antti

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Alexi + Henkka + Jaska + Janne + Daniel

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Alexi + Daniel + Mitija + Waltteri

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As far as live performances are concerned, it's always been with Roope for me. Seemed more connecting with the audience then Aleksander. He wasn't the cleanest player, he wasn't the most "outstanding" persona, but he seemed to genuinely be having a blast with us. And he was also a really great dude when met before/after the concerts, but this I can't comment about the others as I haven't personally met Aleksander/Antti/Daniel.

I'm going with Alexander because as I've mentioned before here, Alexi seemed more at ease with him in the band. They were having more fun. Janne wasn't a pain yet.

That said. in terms of guitar playing, Alexi and Roope played off each other very well. While they didn't interact visibly, as later Alexi would with Daniel, the interaction was more in the guitar playing. And it was the little things, small details that made their live performances great.

I’m going with Roope since that’s the first time I saw Bodom in 2014 (which is still my favorite show ever)

Reactions: Works0fheart
I think Bodom after midnight was going to be great too… especially with waltteri

In terms of music my favorite lineup was the one with Alexander. He was also my guitar teacher back in the day (Sorry for the boasting :D) so I know him to be a cool guy, but I never saw him live with COB, and I really liked all the COB TV and Retards of Bodom videos they did with Roope so in the end I voted for the lineup with Roope. I never saw Daniel live, and they never really did any non-music-video stuff with him so I never got to "know" him like I got to "know" Roope or Ale, which is why I didn't vote for him either.

Damn! For real?
Yup. He was a teacher in Rytmimusiikkiopisto Tauko music school in Espoo. Tauko had two different "levels" of classes, the "general" class where they taught you to play, and the "advanced" class where they taught you to play and also taught you an extra hour of music theory every week. I played in the general class under Ale from summer 2011 to summer 2012 (You can just imagine how nervous 15 year old me was going to the first lesson or two :D), before moving over to the advanced class where I stayed until 2016, after which I haven't gone to any lessons. Ale only taught in the general class so I was his student for only one year. The advanced class I moved to was taught by Mikko Salovaara (Who is also a really cool guy :D).

I'm going with Alexander because as I've mentioned before here, Alexi seemed more at ease with him in the band. They were having more fun. Janne wasn't a pain yet.

That said. in terms of guitar playing, Alexi and Roope played off each other very well. While they didn't interact visibly, as later Alexi would with Daniel, the interaction was more in the guitar playing. And it was the little things, small details that made their live performances great.
What do you mean with Janne being a pain?

Yup. He was a teacher in Rytmimusiikkiopisto Tauko music school in Espoo. Tauko had two different "levels" of classes, the "general" class where they taught you to play, and the "advanced" class where they taught you to play and also taught you an extra hour of music theory every week. I played in the general class under Ale from summer 2011 to summer 2012 (You can just imagine how nervous 15 year old me was going to the first lesson or two :D), before moving over to the advanced class where I stayed until 2016, after which I haven't gone to any lessons. Ale only taught in the general class so I was his student for only one year. The advanced class I moved to was taught by Mikko Salovaara (Who is also a really cool guy :D).
Maybe you are one of these kids :D

Also I'm with team Ale, because the vibe was there, all the guys loved and respected him, he was not just their brother but also a father-like figure for them, because he always cared for and looked after them, told in many interviews. Also Alexi said he saved his life on a few occasions during his early depressive years (17-20), for example when he was drunk on whiskey and meds for days Alexander went to his house and told him he will take Alexi to the hospital period. Alexi admitted that probably he would have died there if Ale wouldn't stepped up and took the situation in his hand. I think the guys utterly respected him.

Last edited: