what will you do at New Year's Eve?

No fuckin' idea, which is kinda sad really. Either go into town, (clubbing and fireworks on esplanade etc etc) or stay at home. Meh.

Monroe said:
I WANT TO WISH YOU ALL HAVE A NICE NIGHT!!! have a safe 2005 year full of beautiful events!!! Stay metal! :headbang:
This is one of the nicest wishes i've heard so far. You have a nice night and a beautiful and happy 2005 as well! :wave:

No absolutely definite plans yet, but it will involve getting drunk with a few UMers (sans Cheval :() and then going to a bar. I think we're supposed to go out and watch fireworks at midnight as well.

I'll be volunteer-working on the street, just like I have done the past 7 or so (? - I can't really remember) New Year's Eves. I doubt I could actually "celebrate" it in any other way anymore. We'll be firing our own fireworks when there's no more work for us, usually at around 5 o'clock in the morning.

-Villain

Well, I'll definitely be whooping it up this year. Since last year sucked mega monkey chunks, I have to make up for lost time.

I have plans to go with a bunch of friends up to a HUGE bar up in the northern suburbs of Chicago. There will be drinking, there will be dancing, oh yes. I am seeing an 80's band. Yes people, I love 80's music. Ya know what's even WORSE? I'll be wearing a fucking skirt, which is so not metal. I can't remember the last time I wore one, hehehe. Shhh, don't tell any of my metal friends....

oops.:tickled:

my plans include vodka, Karhu beer, and zeanra rusty and juuso.
other than that i wish this day was over already.

edit: oh and Spider is a really good film

Posting on this Forum...I'm doing it right now...well for you it would be then but for me it is now...right now in fact...

Fallout from the last couple of days has resulted in no plans being made and no alcohol bought...curses.

OMG Leprosy get's to snowboard! I so wanna do that. :cry:

I ended up in town for the only lot of fireworks that weren't cancelled due to the Tsunami disaster. Hit a couple of clubs, and while it was stupidly busy, it was also stupidly boring.

I was supposed to just hang out at home with my friend and my boyfriend, just drink with them and talk and stuff, but my sister called and insisted that i had to go to our friend's birthday party. So we went there, but my boyfriend wasn't having fun so we left after a while, went into town and met a couple of my other friends. Then we went to a bar with my cousin and his girlfriend, my sister, my boyfriend and my friends. I had a bet with a friend, and i lost and had to buy him a drink.
I also met my sister's new almost-boyfriend who was a jerk.