What would you do if you had an absurd amount of money?

I'd buy houses everywhere, travel heaps, and party lots. I'd make headlines as Paris Hilton's new rich fiance. I'd release several terrible albums as a solo artist, and then get extremely bitter and jaded when they are canned by critics and sell poorly. Then I'd tell everyone I knew to fuck off because they were beneath me, penny-pinching peasants the lot of them. I'd employ a bunch of people to keep me company and make me feel good about myself, only to shoot one or more of them in a fit of paranoid rage after a three-week cocaine binge. Then I'd change my identity, become an eccentric recluse and write terrible poetry all day and convince myself that I was a genius and everyone was out to get me. Then I'd die of some horrid drug related cancer in my filthy apartment and no-one would find my body until a year later.

Mathiäs;7861986 said:
I would do a lot of things.

- Build three houses; one here (in Illinois), in Italy (to takeover my family's crime syndicate) and one somewhere in Europe, to go to Wacken and all of the other metalfests.

you know italy is in europe, right?

- quit work
- set family & friends up for life
- holiday around the world with friends for a few years
- start a business in Aus somewhere ... probably a restaurant & vineyard
- buy an oportos franchise.

I'd buy houses everywhere, travel heaps, and party lots. I'd make headlines as Paris Hilton's new rich fiance. I'd release several terrible albums as a solo artist, and then get extremely bitter and jaded when they are canned by critics and sell poorly. Then I'd tell everyone I knew to fuck off because they were beneath me, penny-pinching peasants the lot of them. I'd employ a bunch of people to keep me company and make me feel good about myself, only to shoot one or more of them in a fit of paranoid rage after a three-week cocaine binge. Then I'd change my identity, become an eccentric recluse and write terrible poetry all day and convince myself that I was a genius and everyone was out to get me. Then I'd die of some horrid drug related cancer in my filthy apartment and no-one would find my body until a year later.

:lol:

I would build a church right next to a church called The Church of Beelzebub.

One of the best ideas yet.

Yeah. I would have the hitman chain cement blocks to her legs throwing her off a boat in the middle of an ocean.

Um let's see...

Pay off my credit cards, pay off my lease for this shitty apartment, pay off my car and then drive it into the grand canyon.
After that I'd hop on a plane, fly to Hawaii, and pick the best place on Oahu to build a house.
After I have my house built, I'd enroll into UH and go obtain my finance degree.
I'd probably buy the Colts, or at least become part owner with Jim Irsay (I've met him a few times and he's a cool dude).
Travel around of course and see the world.
Play in a few poker tournaments in Vegas just for fun, and if I won anything I'd probably just give it to charity.
Speaking of charity, I'd probably start my own charity foundation.
After that I'd probably just fuck off the rest of my life doing whatever good deeds I felt compelled to do. Maybe start a record label, write some music with my friends and put all the money in my charity or something.

Options trading or I would start a hedge fund with Rick

good call

Actually I buy up record labels and music channels and destroy R'n'B, rap and hip hop.

I would buy an absurd amount of campari and an absurd amount of oranges and I would pay a bitch in bikini to make me fresh orange juice and I would drink it 50/50 with that red heavenly mana ALL THE TIME.

now lets see...
-I would definitely buy A Lambo, one of the nice new and improved ones they just released
-Buy more guitar/music gear,
-Open my own Restaurant
-invest my money into a shippinh company that I will own, and make more money
-buy my dad stuff
-and my mother

fuck I dont even really know. I dont much care for money, and could do without all those

I would buy an absurd amount of campari and an absurd amount of oranges and I would pay a bitch in bikini to make me fresh orange juice and I would drink it 50/50 with that red heavenly mana ALL THE TIME.
So, why spend lots of money on gay stuff when you can drink expensive as fuck imported beer instead? :|

I'd build the tallest structure in the world that would be impossible to take down with planes or bombs and there would be a big sign on it that said 'Fuck Allah' and terrorists would be trying to take it down all the time which would be impossible because of the advanced material and design being used just getting really fucking pissed off.

I'd build the tallest structure in the world that would be impossible to take down with planes or bombs and there would be a big sign on it that said 'Fuck Allah' and terrorists would be trying to take it down all the time which would be impossible because of the advanced material and design being used just getting really fucking pissed off.

Awesome. If I had a ton of money I think I would hire the Greys to help me come up with ideas for spending it.

I'd buy all of the middle east's oil, so they can decay into nothing because of their sudden insignificance.

I would buy a building that would be impossible to take down with planes or bombs and there would be a big sign on it that said 'Fuck the greys' and he would try to take it down all the time which would be impossible because of the advanced material and design being used just getting really fucking pissed off.

Then we would have an epic building war, but it would never end.