What would you do if you had an absurd amount of money?

I would probably stop working in engineering and go to school to be an elementary school teacher. I would set up my parents and sister, and possibly other loved ones. I would probably get a new car with a killer stereo. I would also probably look for ways to give a lot of money to charities and other organizations I deemed worthwhile.

I would travel for awhile and build mansions in the countries i visit that i really like. Then I would probably start a metal label.

I'd build giant mansions in every country with a 10 square mile giant greenhouse with dinosaurs and jungle.

I would help the world in some of the ways already stated. However I am a vain individual and I would likely buy an island and have gold statues of me everywhere, my own royal air force, shipyards, lavish palace and sovereign legal stance on polygamy.

I would get a trained t-rex with a bullet-proof glass chamber on it's head and with guns for arms.

I'd start a fund for metal bands that are brilliant but not mainstream enough for it to be their only jobs, and help them out.

My Island who have a recording studio and all of that.

id have a giant stadium built on my lawn where all the biggest metal bands will play

I would build a house that looks like a shithole on the outside and than once you go in it would be all futuristic lookings and would have chicks that are alien for maids. A lot of people would just assume I lived in a shithole having no idea how mindblowingly awesome my place is.

If I had an absurd (read: unlimited) amount of money I would buy every ounce of gold I could now and then when the dollar collapsed, buy up every manufacturing facility and R&D facility in the US.

I would build a house that looks like a shithole on the outside and than once you go in it would be all futuristic lookings and would have chicks that are alien for maids. A lot of people would just assume I lived in a shithole having no idea how mindblowingly awesome my place is.

I'd love to have a small, fairly plain looking ranch with a three (or more?) story basement. All the luxuries of a large, elaborate house without a boastful outward appearance. I'm kind of curious how insurance and tax adjusters would rate something like this though.

I would travel the world and have sex with some of beautiful women ever. Then years later when I'm diagnosed with AIDS I'd spend my final days wandering the beautiful forests of Europe exploring the abandoned ruins of history. Smoking the fattest of the ickiest weed and taking psychedelic mushrooms while reminiscing about my past and regretting I never found true love.

I would probably be a normal dude who just would buy an abnormal ammount of cds/vinyls/tapes, comic and anime albums, etc. Maybe I would buy myself one or two locomotives and start my own one man company. Either that or I would import lots of diamorphine (100% clean heroin ready to be injected) from the UK and just nod the rest of my life. :p

How about you move out of Mjölby with that money instead LMAO!