What would you do if you had an absurd amount of money?

Build another satellite that beams naked images of humans to distant stars in the universe. The government thinks it was a good use of money. So why not.

I would just be a normal guy with a lot of money. But I would still buy awesome shit.

And I would buy immortality.

I'd invest trillions to find cures for ever single STD. Then I would go on a cocaine/estacy binge for the rest of my life and have sex with complete strangers in back alleys and lil old ladys with grocery bags walking down the road and dropping their eggs and gasping as the intense orgasm going on in her front door.

I'd buy a football team (I mean football as what some of you call soccer, but it's not soccer, it's football) from some village in Nepal and then I'd buy contracts of all the world's most expensive players so I'd let them play only against teams from other Nepalese villages. And on all that on Himalaya on -30 degrees and 5 000 meters height so that they could hardly breath. And I'd watch them from a pool with hot water and heating. And I'd be throwing snowballs every time they come close to me.

Noble cause: Sponsor bands from Russia, Scandinavia and Eastern Europe to tour EVERY state in the U.S.A. Some great bands from Europe too that don't have the support to tour America. :kickass:

Most of you people should never be rich. Skanks! :lol:

I'd buy houses everywhere, travel heaps, and party lots. I'd make headlines as Paris Hilton's new rich fiance. I'd release several terrible albums as a solo artist, and then get extremely bitter and jaded when they are canned by critics and sell poorly. Then I'd tell everyone I knew to fuck off because they were beneath me, penny-pinching peasants the lot of them. I'd employ a bunch of people to keep me company and make me feel good about myself, only to shoot one or more of them in a fit of paranoid rage after a three-week cocaine binge. Then I'd change my identity, become an eccentric recluse and write terrible poetry all day and convince myself that I was a genius and everyone was out to get me. Then I'd die of some horrid drug related cancer in my filthy apartment and no-one would find my body until a year later.

bad ass

I'd buy houses everywhere, travel heaps, and party lots. I'd make headlines as Paris Hilton's new rich fiance. I'd release several terrible albums as a solo artist, and then get extremely bitter and jaded when they are canned by critics and sell poorly. Then I'd tell everyone I knew to fuck off because they were beneath me, penny-pinching peasants the lot of them. I'd employ a bunch of people to keep me company and make me feel good about myself, only to shoot one or more of them in a fit of paranoid rage after a three-week cocaine binge. Then I'd change my identity, become an eccentric recluse and write terrible poetry all day and convince myself that I was a genius and everyone was out to get me. Then I'd die of some horrid drug related cancer in my filthy apartment and no-one would find my body until a year later.
Genious my man.

also I would create a bunch of typical Hollywood romantic dramas/romantic comedies with top actors and pastel tag logos but purposefully ruin the end of every one with a samurai descending from an alien spacecraft and gutting everybody or an airliner crashing into the main love interest's face or the entire thing turning out to just be some dream a rabbit is having and the theaters and studios couldn't do anything about it because I'd be pushing so much of dat paper that nobody could ever say no.

Things I would do with my money:

- free vasectomies and tubal ligations for all.

- free condoms and birth control pills for all.

- cure AIDS.

- cure cancer.

- cure stupid.

- vertical farming facilities in every major city.

- clean water for everyone.

- solar panels on every home.

- produce affordable, solar-electric vehicles.

- cheap, green public transportation.

- free GPS implants for all.

Things I would do with my power and influence:

- make comprehensive sex ed a mandatory part of every grade school curriculum, public or private. All students would be required to pass a standardized sex ed exam prior to graduation and any students who drop out will be sterilized until they re-enroll and complete all missing credits. Private schools that fail to educate their students to an acceptable level (religious objection or not) will be required to host government appointed professional instructors at the school's own expense.

- parents whose children are confiscated by social services will be sterilized until they can demonstrate parental competence.

- deep embedded GPS chips mandatory for all convicts.

- DNA and bio-identifiers of all convicts on file in a database that is electronically accessible to all law enforcement agencies.

- rapists with STDs will also be tried for manslaughter, or murder, depending on the infection.

- mandatory castration / FGM of all violent felons (assault, rape, etc).

have an absurd amount of money??? o_O
first I'd buy all Cd's that are lacking in my collection
and maybe I'd spend also some money for projects who want to save the environment, or support children in third world countries (war victims etc..)
I think I wouldn't spend all money just for my own, maybe I'd also give credits to poor families which really need money and not just for Luxury.

I'd pay the same slut to give me a plumpkin everyday & would never change it up or pay for any other sexual favors kicking her ass out right after.

plumpkin... get the fuck out!

I'd pay the same slut to give me a plumpkin everyday & would never change it up or pay for any other sexual favors kicking her ass out right after.

plumpkin... get the fuck out!
:lol:@ plumpkin

it's
Blumpkin.jpg

ahh

you're right. I did not even know there was such a thing up until about a month ago.

ever hear off an Ass Smoothie

:lol: