what's been in your CD player lately?

bonesnjoints

Apr 30, 2005
Toronto, Canada
wednesday 13 album...name is too long to remember
devildriver - fury of our makers hand...i bought it straight from the boys at their meet and greet at sounds of the underground, got it signed too.

meanddez.jpg

met Dez before the show too.

Been on an Opeth kick lately, so all their albums have been played. Getting pumped up for their new album coming out!

I've been listening to:
Paramaecium-Within The Ancient Forest
Paradise Lost-Gothic
Septic Flesh-Sumerian Daemons
Draconian-Arcane Rain Fell
Hate Eternal-I, Monarch
Hypocrisy-s/t
God Dethroned-The Grand Grimoire

Dream Theater has been on my player the whole of last week, especially the new album, Octavarium. Now with the Hypo news, all of their stuff has taken over my player again! Can't wait for Virus!

some new albums:

Naglfar - Pariah
Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked
As I Lay Dying - Shadows are security

lots of great new music.

I also listend a lot to Krisiun and Dissection and of course Hypocrisy :)

I just got an ipod for graduation so thats been my main player...shuffling up everything. CDs I've had on are Kalmah-Swamplord, Hypocrisy-s/t, and the new Hammerfall. \m/

Ive been listening to much Hardcore techno music lately since I have many gigs coming up (yeah a techno music DJ on an Hypocrisy board whats next :p)

I can listen to a Uk Hardcore mix from Hixxy, than Nightmares made flesh from Bloodbath passing by Check your head from tha beastie boys

yep, thats me, I like almost everything except for that fucking commercial music for the fucktards

i have been listening VIRUS, today i ripped and burned it! since this morning ive listened it for 4 times:) its very good. i also listened lately immortal, finntroll, gorefest, in extremo, vader, and more hypocrisy cd's

Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Gracious, Opeth, Godspeed! You Black Emperor, Agalloch, Ulver, Spawn of Possession, The Crown, Lamb of God and the new Opeth tracks. god those are good.

What is a good Hypocrisy album to get if your just getting into them?? i have BLoodbath's NMF with peter on Vox :headbang: his growls are so fuckin powerful. can i expect growls like these from hypocrisy albums??