Whats Everybody Up To Thread?

I hope you do get a chance one day my friend.
bounce.gif
The groups seem to be attracting a few possible players, now if they stay... thats the test for if they belong here.
scatter.gif

Bryant said:
Sweetie, I might join it one day. It sounds fun, but I am working six days a week on second shift and I can't make it. One day, you will get to see the wrath of Kirk Arrington War Cleric though (the only D&D charactor I have named after a real person.)
:loco:

Bryant

2 of the possible new players showed up last night and both liked the game and say they will be back!
11zteeth.gif

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to do much partying
oh.gif
wvdepressed.gif

But I did get to the second part of Diablo II again and drew a picture, which now sits in the virtual gallery at my site
biglaugh.gif

I think it turned out really well.
12.gif

And heeeeere it is! Winter/Daydreamer11's Art Gallery, Metal Reviews and Quizzes

WIntersReflection said:
2 of the possible new players showed up last night and both liked the game and say they will be back!
11zteeth.gif

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to do much partying
oh.gif
wvdepressed.gif

But I did get to the second part of Diablo II again and drew a picture, which now sits in the virtual gallery at my site
biglaugh.gif

I think it turned out really well.
12.gif

And heeeeere it is! Winter/Daydreamer11's Art Gallery, Metal Reviews and Quizzes
Yep nice picture. Glad to see you consistantly adding to your gallery. hope your new players enjoyed it and come back as well.

Not much new here...... just got back into town from visiting relatives and staring at the road for 3.5 hours. I have a headache, but maybe a beer or two will knock that out (or make it worse where I'll just go to bed.) Played a few guitars up at the music store in Cullman Alabama. Their big lines are Epiphone, Dean and Aria with Dean and Alvarez acoustics. I wasn't very impressed with any of the acoustics (I am a Takamine man all the way, though I am not brand loyal with electrics) nor with any of the mid-priced or higher-end Dean electrics. They did have a pretty cool cheapo Korean made Dean "Baby V" that was pretty decent for the money, but the only color they had was black. o_O Nothing wrong with black, but I already have a black guitar.

Bryant

Thanks Bryant!
corkysm60.gif

(Thought on long car journeys)
Lol, lines, lines, lines.... they're just whipping by...

Oh no! Look at something else, don't look at the lines!

Trees, trees, trees...

Hehe, hope your trip wasn't quite that dizzy making!
wink.gif

Cool, too bad you couldn't find one you liked enough to buy... Personally I'm thinking of getting one that has both white and black on it.
biggthumpup.gif

Bryant said:
Yep nice picture. Glad to see you consistantly adding to your gallery. hope your new players enjoyed it and come back as well.

Not much new here...... just got back into town from visiting relatives and staring at the road for 3.5 hours. I have a headache, but maybe a beer or two will knock that out (or make it worse where I'll just go to bed.) Played a few guitars up at the music store in Cullman Alabama. Their big lines are Epiphone, Dean and Aria with Dean and Alvarez acoustics. I wasn't very impressed with any of the acoustics (I am a Takamine man all the way, though I am not brand loyal with electrics) nor with any of the mid-priced or higher-end Dean electrics. They did have a pretty cool cheapo Korean made Dean "Baby V" that was pretty decent for the money, but the only color they had was black. o_O Nothing wrong with black, but I already have a black guitar.

Bryant

WIntersReflection said:
Cool, too bad you couldn't find one you liked enough to buy... Personally I'm thinking of getting one that has both white and black on it.
biggthumpup.gif
Well I don't know if you are familiar with the history of the white Flying V but it has been essential in the "teutonic sound." Micheal Schenker plays one, Wolf Hoffmann plays/played one, but then again Christer plays one as well. The history of that "white" flying V is big and I would like to have one in my collection.
As far as your guitar, white and black do look great together. I love black, don't get me wrong but one day I thought about it when I was in a band dressed all in black with my black vandenberg...... I was only a head, arms and sneakers (always wear white sneakers) under stage lights when I was sporting all black clothing and a black guitar. Yeah it's metal, but I never thought about things ike gold pants or white guitars. Now I am going to dress in all flourescent colors, including a big top-hat like slash in bright flourescent orange so I will get noticed.:err: Actually I am joking, but I really think a black guitar looks boring and I want a white one and a yellow one and a chrome one. In fact, I want one in every color except the colors I already have, but my paycheck doesn't allow me to buy one very often. :err:

Just buy this one sweeite and I can come visit you and play it. :worship:

vtypeNtbSt_transpurple_lg.jpg

Gaunerin said:
I had my harddrive formatted and windows re-installed this weekend. I hate doing it.
And we finally have the report on the Rock Hard festival online in case someone's interested: http://www.morrigans-pit.org/mp/live_rh04.php

Cool !!!

I hate computer maintenance and I have to do it constantly. :erk: I am blessed/cursed with high speed and I am always downloading and screwing with stuff. I can fix everyone's PC on this earth except for my own because I screw mine up too bad. :err:
I hope now that you have a fresh start on your Windows, you will be more active here. I don't get to flirt too much with German girls :loco: Ha ha ha just joking as I am a married man, but I know you have been here for a long time and I wouldlike to see more posts from you.

Bryant

: To Bryant:

I don't know where they sell gold pants but I think you might not have all that much trouble getting a gold 'n' black version of that guitar... I think I may have one in a catalog around here somewhere... (Dives under bed where I keep catalogs, magazines and various cool stuff)
ices_lol_large.gif

As far as black, yeah I wear a lot of that, and dark blue. I'm a blue freak, if it's in blue, I'm wearing it!
biggerGrin.gif

WIntersReflection said:
: To Bryant:

I don't know where they sell gold pants but I think you might not have all that much trouble getting a gold 'n' black version of that guitar... I think I may have one in a catalog around here somewhere... (Dives under bed where I keep catalogs, magazines and various cool stuff)
ices_lol_large.gif

As far as black, yeah I wear a lot of that, and dark blue. I'm a blue freak, if it's in blue, I'm wearing it!
biggerGrin.gif
Hmmm.... maybe I should find some gold pants and make my hair stright. Everyone might think I am Urban. I can get free beer. >:p~

I don't need a black and gold version of that guitar. I already own a black one very similar to it. I am going to put a gold "Steelers" logo on it. There is very little graffiti I would consider putting on my axe, but I am a big football fan and my t-shirts are about 40% metal 30% Bama or Steelers and 30% other.
My wife is like you about blue. She loves blue. Of all the colors in the world I like yellow, but certainly not on clothes for the most part. I like yellow on sports cars, but if I had to pick a fave color aside from black, I guess that would be it. o_O

Bryant

He might have been different colors different movies
smilies3.gif
, but hey, if you're right I still love him. Herbie was a sweet little car!
bluebiggrin.gif

Today I bought a pair of data rewritable discs...
smilies20.gif
in case my computer goes through another crises like last weeks or worse...
Wow1.gif

mecry.gif

Bryant said:
WIntersReflection said:
But what about Herbie, he's yellow and not a sports car, we can't forget him!

Hmmm..... I think Herbie (I assume you mean the "love bug") was/is white.

Bryant[/QUOTE]

WIntersReflection said:
He might have been different colors different movies
smilies3.gif
, but hey, if you're right I still love him. Herbie was a sweet little car!
bluebiggrin.gif

Ha ha ha Herbie was a "sweet little car." Ha ha ha.... this reply comes from the most "evil" person in your town. I am not making fun of you, but rather everyone else. I really don't mean to carry this over to a different thread, but I can't help it. I don't believe you are capable of harming any creature (well maybe except ants.) You have a heart of gold and you must live in the worst town on this earth if people don't realize that. :yell:

Bryant

:wave: hi everybody, I've been MIA for a while, but I am back like it or not! :tickled:
Lot's of work lately and I have also taken a bit of a break from the computer to organize stuff and also read (I love reading and had not done so in about a year!). All is well around my corner of the world...today I shall attempt to organize my cd's, I have decided to go out and buy a library for them so I can alphabetize them and get them in proper order so I do not have to trip over little stacks everywhere anymore :tickled: Speaking of Cd's Bryant did I mention I bought a Vanden Plas and quite liked it?