Whats Everybody Up To Thread?

Pabla said:
:wave: hi everybody, I've been MIA for a while, but I am back like it or not! :tickled:
Lot's of work lately and I have also taken a bit of a break from the computer to organize stuff and also read (I love reading and had not done so in about a year!). All is well around my corner of the world...today I shall attempt to organize my cd's, I have decided to go out and buy a library for them so I can alphabetize them and get them in proper order so I do not have to trip over little stacks everywhere anymore :tickled: Speaking of Cd's Bryant did I mention I bought a Vanden Plas and quite liked it?
So that's where you've been. I was just thinking to myself, hmm, it's been kinda quiet in the forum...Bryant is still making noise, but something's missing...oh yeah--Pabla! :D

:Smokin:

I've been on the road a lot this past month for work, but finally the season is winding down. It's good to be home for a while! Now I'm going to read, read, read this weekend. (I work for a publisher, so reading is not only a pastime--but it pays the bills. How cool is that!).

Rakosh said:
So that's where you've been. I was just thinking to myself, hmm, it's been kinda quiet in the forum...Bryant is still making noise, but something's missing...oh yeah--Pabla! :D

I believe I will take that as a "welcome back" and not a "damn you spam!" :tickled:

Nice to be back again :)

Good luck! Everytime I organize mine they are all over the room ten minutes later.
magwink.gif

Pabla said:
:wave: hi everybody, I've been MIA for a while, but I am back like it or not! :tickled:
Lot's of work lately and I have also taken a bit of a break from the computer to organize stuff and also read (I love reading and had not done so in about a year!). All is well around my corner of the world...today I shall attempt to organize my cd's, I have decided to go out and buy a library for them so I can alphabetize them and get them in proper order so I do not have to trip over little stacks everywhere anymore :tickled: Speaking of Cd's Bryant did I mention I bought a Vanden Plas and quite liked it?

Pabla said:
Great !! Glad you liked the vanden Plas. Is it their latest "Beyond Daylight" ?

As far as organizing CDs, I guess I am better than some as most are on my rack, but they aren't alphabetized.

Bryant

WIntersReflection said:
Added a new picture to my site today :)Winter's Site/Daydreamer11's Site
spin2.gif

You go girl. I drank another six-pack tonight. :D I might not post as much as normal this week (but probably so) as I just worked my 7th day in a row and have to do 6 more. o_O Don't get me wrong, it's not THAT bad. I have refused more ahemm.... "promotions" than I can count to be placed on salary. I get 1.5 time over 40 and double time on Sundays. Unfortunately, I feel like I do nothing but work though so that's basically what I have been up to lately.

Bryant

Thanks Bryant
corkysm60.gif
Thanks, I'd say you are really sweet yourself for saying it!
bambinosmile.gif

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha Herbie was a "sweet little car." Ha ha ha.... this reply comes from the most "evil" person in your town. I am not making fun of you, but rather everyone else. I really don't mean to carry this over to a different thread, but I can't help it. I don't believe you are capable of harming any creature (well maybe except ants.) You have a heart of gold and you must live in the worst town on this earth if people don't realize that. :yell:

Bryant

Rakosh said:
:lol: ...yes, that was a "welcome back!"
It would have been ok if you would have opted for option #2...as it is the truth :tickled: but thanks! ;)

WIntersReflection said:
Good luck! Everytime I organize mine they are all over the room ten minutes later.
magwink.gif

:ill: Ikea messed me up good! (censored, censored) :Smug: I about had a tantrum right then and there and I am not one to get angry easily...but when I do...well, anyway I went there to get my cd library and I had checked b4 if it was in stock...and it was! I get there and they tell me it's "discontinued" so my whole plan at an attempt at organization went down the toilet and the sh*t rose up I tell ya...**sighs** I'll attempt it again this weekend...as for Ikea they are now in "Pabla's little blackbook" :Smug:

Bryant said:
Great !! Glad you liked the vanden Plas. Is it their latest "Beyond Daylight" ?

As far as organizing CDs, I guess I am better than some as most are on my rack, but they aren't alphabetized.

Bryant

That's the one! Great CD...although it took a couple of listens as his voice is very "theatrical" and ennunciated...but I got used to it and really can appreciate it...plus the musical arrangements are killer! :)

Pabla said:
That's the one! Great CD...although it took a couple of listens as his voice is very "theatrical" and ennunciated...but I got used to it and really can appreciate it...plus the musical arrangements are killer! :)

Great !!! I am happy you are enjoying it. "Follow me into my world......" I'm really not normally big on keys, but their keyboardest, Gunter Werno is absolutely brilliant. To me, he is in a league of his own. The whole band is great in my ears, but I have never heard anyone with his prowess on te keys without going too far over the top.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Great !!! I am happy you are enjoying it. "Follow me into my world......" I'm really not normally big on keys, but their keyboardest, Gunter Werno is absolutely brilliant. To me, he is in a league of his own. The whole band is great in my ears, but I have never heard anyone with his prowess on te keys without going too far over the top.

Bryant
Sounds great! I'll be sure to check out that one as well :) I like anything as long as it sounds good to my ears! And they are definately talented musicians! :headbang:

Pabla said:
Sounds great! I'll be sure to check out that one as well :) I like anything as long as it sounds good to my ears! And they are definately talented musicians! :headbang:

Hmmmm..... I was talking about the keyboard player of Vanden Plas. I think you have alreadt checked them out. :D

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hmmmm..... I was talking about the keyboard player of Vanden Plas. I think you have alreadt checked them out. :D

Bryant
:lol: well as you know I am just becoming familiar with the band and so when you said "follow me into my world" I thought you were talking about a certain album or song! Speaking of which...please recommend the next album I should get as you are such a VP "authority" ;)

I am packing for our vacation to a Las Vegas, a friend is getting married. Maybe in Las Vegas I'll be able to find Tad Morose in stores!!!!! Was waiting for Bryant to make a recommendation, but I believe anything by them would be fantastic!! \m/ Pabla, I will pick you up some goodies my metal partner in crime!!! I will miss you! Be sure to keep an eye out for A. Cooper tix, not sure when they go on-sale. :hotjump: just think in 60 days you'll be posting the same message for PPV!!!!! \m/ \m/ \m/

I'd suggest you get Matters and then Undead as you already have Modus...

By the way... ALICE COOPER RULES!
biggthumpup.gif

My fav is Brutal Planet.
updown.gif

kittybeast said:
I am packing for our vacation to a Las Vegas, a friend is getting married. Maybe in Las Vegas I'll be able to find Tad Morose in stores!!!!! Was waiting for Bryant to make a recommendation, but I believe anything by them would be fantastic!! \m/ Pabla, I will pick you up some goodies my metal partner in crime!!! I will miss you! Be sure to keep an eye out for A. Cooper tix, not sure when they go on-sale. :hotjump: just think in 60 days you'll be posting the same message for PPV!!!!! \m/ \m/ \m/