Whats Everybody Up To Thread?

Hey, I got off my butt and did something yesterday after all! After that 6-hour drive, I still had the energy to get the basics of the new Rakosh Radio website up. YAY! Let me know what you guys think--be brutal if you like. (Yikes, did I really ask that?).

:Smokin:

Rakosh said:
What am I up to? I'm procrastinating horribly! I've got a 6+ hour drive to make today to Jackson, MS, to make a meeting Monday morning, and I just can't bring myself to load up the Jeep and head out. So, instead I post boring messages!

Tell me about it. I have so many projects I need to do at home, it's not funny. I don't get around to them.....

bryant

Bryant said:
Mate ? Are you an Aussie ? The Brits use it occasionally, but that's Aussie language all of the way. :wave: I see you posting at Oldschool sweetie. We get caught up with ourselves amongst the regulars and forget some new people coming in, but I see you here and am glad you are with us here at the TM board and at Oldschool. Keep posting sweetheart. :headbang:

Bryant
Guess I was trying to breakout of my usual California lingo... "DUDE" hahahahhahahha! Not Brit, not Aussie...... 100% PURE CALIFORNIA GIRL :wave: :hotjump:

back from Vegas!! Wow! actually came home with money! No big wins, but no big losses either! Virgin Mega-store in Ceaser's had TM but only Modus...... I picked up Porcupine Tree "in absentia" was mellow driving home music. I enjoyed it! Looks like online @ end records will be the place for some TM and some Masterplan. :)

You are very welcomed Zeimot, nice to have you about and like everybody else I think that was a VERY cool way to get into the band! :)

Bryant...I can relate to the "not enough" time, same here...I have so many things to do and I am always so busy that I blink and my whole day is gone already! :erk:

Well, today is "hump day" I am hoping the rest of the working days will go by fast for all of us..plus I finally broke down and ordered a cd library online and it gets delivered this Friday :D wohoooooo, I get to organize all my cd's, boxsets and tourbooks in a nice way!

kittybeast said:
back from Vegas!! Wow! actually came home with money! No big wins, but no big losses either! Virgin Mega-store in Ceaser's had TM but only Modus...... I picked up Porcupine Tree "in absentia" was mellow driving home music. I enjoyed it! Looks like online @ end records will be the place for some TM and some Masterplan. :)

Welcome back! I am glad no $$$ was lost as we have concerts to go to! **wags finger** so you are not allowed to loose that money :tickled:

ZeiMoT said:
I know the feeling. With not enough amount of time and too much pressure (ie stress) it's even harder to really get things done...

All work and no play... phew

It's people like us that need to win the lottery... :loco: I enjoy my career but God did't put enough time in the day. :erk:

bryant

kittybeast said:
Guess I was trying to breakout of my usual California lingo... "DUDE" hahahahhahahha! Not Brit, not Aussie...... 100% PURE CALIFORNIA GIRL :wave: :hotjump:

I didn't let you know that I knew..... but I remember your picture in the Oldschool pix thread. I knew you were from Cali. I was only playing with you and your choice of words...... dude(ette) !! :D You also seem to be personal friends with someone on this forum... or oldschool, I can't remember which. I don't know my own cell phone number (hey but I never call it) but some things work in my poor brain.

Bryant

Or else we need Hermione's watch from HP and the Prisoner of Askaban, hehe
bluewink.gif
mhihi.gif

Bryant said:
:loco: I enjoy my career but God did't put enough time in the day. :erk:

bryant

Bryant said:
I don't know my own cell phone number (hey but I never call it) but some things work in my poor brain.
:devil: ....neither can I.
Someone recently accidently called me and I told him that he must have dialed the wrong number. so he wanted to check back the number by telling me the number he wanted to reach.......I had to tell him it was useless for I had no idea about my number. I think he thought I was extremely stupid :D

Cool Winters, I'll check it out this weekend :)
Well, been up since 3:30am and I am in a "trash metal type mood" so been cranking some Annihilator and Exodus to get me going for the last day of work! :hotjump:

Gaunerin said:
:devil: ....neither can I.
Someone recently accidently called me and I told him that he must have dialed the wrong number. so he wanted to check back the number by telling me the number he wanted to reach.......I had to tell him it was useless for I had no idea about my number. I think he thought I was extremely stupid :D

I'll tell you what I did..... I used my computer to print out business cards which lists my home number, cell number and my wife's cell number. I keep those cards in my wallet at all times so I can give them to people and pull tem out when I need to remember my cell number or my wife's.

Bryant

WIntersReflection said:
Awww poor Bryant! : pat on the back :

Ha ha ha sore fingers is a good thing Winter. I am not God's gift to guitar but I was pretty good when I was in practice. I sort of just got bored with it and that was my whole reason for buying the expensive "band in a box" toy. I hope it will inspire me to get back on that guitar and progress some at it.
My biggest problem is I work too much. While reading and posting here takes a little brain work and finger dexterity, it is not mentally and physiacally enveloping like playing the guitar, so after work I don't much feel like doing it. : ( I am working on a schedule to allow myself X number of net hours and x number of guitar hours. I worked an hour over tonight so that was thrown out the window, plus I got seriously pissed again by the normal bullshit I have to tolerate by the idiots and slackers I have to work for/with.

Bryant