whats left for this years releases?

fat bastard

Nov 19, 2004
the title says it all, ive already got everything that i know of so far but i might be forgetting bout some good stuff still to come.

Countess - Ancient Lies And Battlecries
Tearstained - Homocidal Tendencies
Megiddo - TBA

Dodens Grav said:
Countess - Ancient Lies And Battlecries

didn't that come out already, or am i losing it?

edit: is that you posting on the braveboard now? i saw you call someone a "newb" or something and saw your ubar post count of 48 and was like LOLZ!

Yeah man, I'm an intar web veteran in general though so no newb status, you know.

This is ANOTHER new Countess in 2005, btw. In December. That means 2.

I haven't heard it all yet, but what I've heard, I liked. I like the sample from the 2006 Graveland too.

I'm not sure if these bands are releasing anything this year, but new Agalloch, Zyklon and Thorns would be nice.

Doesn't Arghoslent have something coming out? Or is that just a rumor that everyone wants to be true?

swizzlenuts said:
Doesn't Arghoslent have something coming out? Or is that just a rumor that everyone wants to be true?
Well, they have started recording it a few months ago. But if they have completed the recording, or if the CD is being released this year is unclear.

As long as Hammers of Misfortune, Arghoslent, and Grand Belial's Key release something soon, I'll be happy.