What's the best song from the IRON MAIDEN album?

What's the best song from the IRON MAIDEN album?

• Prowler

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Sanctuary

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Remember Tomorrow

• Running Free

• Phantom Of The Opera

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Transylvania

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Strange World

• Charlotte The Harlot

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Iron Maiden

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
ironmaiden_new.jpg

Now that we can do finally some polls, here comes the first. So now you have 12 days to decide your vote

Your comment are welcome.

Phantom of the opera.... or prowler.. but I could only choose one and phantom it was.. :)

Best song from maiden's first album? Tough choice, too many are best. Today it's Transylvania. Tomorrow maybe Phantom of the Opera, the day after that maybe Iron Maiden. From the Killers album, that's easy. Killers of course. Some of the other albums will again be a tough choice...just too many best songs. Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind, etc. However, I do find the poles interesting. Up the Irons!!!

Originally posted by Red Shirt
Best song from maiden's first album? Tough choice, too many are best. Today it's Transylvania. Tomorrow maybe Phantom of the Opera, the day after that maybe Iron Maiden. From the Killers album, that's easy. Killers of course. Some of the other albums will again be a tough choice...just too many best songs. Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind, etc. However, I do find the poles interesting. Up the Irons!!!

You're like me, I volley between my favorite songs all the time. Well, maybe not daily, but I go thru phases! For the longest time I was on a HUUUGGGEEE Transylvania kick; I'd just play the track over and over and over again. My recent acquisition of The Soundhouse Tapes has spurred my "Prowler" jollies.

Fun fun!

Originally posted by steveheiress

You're like me, I volley between my favorite songs all the time. Well, maybe not daily, but I go thru phases! For the longest time I was on a HUUUGGGEEE Transylvania kick; I'd just play the track over and over and over again. My recent acquisition of The Soundhouse Tapes has spurred my "Prowler" jollies.

Fun fun!

Yes, I agree. I too get on these HUGE (or as you put it HUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEE!!!!) kicks of listening to songs over and over, sometimes for days or weeks. Soundhouse Tapes? That's a name I don't hear much. I've known about that and seeked it for many years. Finally I found (and bought) a cd called The Metal Years and it includes a copy of the Soundhouse Tapes recordings. Is this what you have? Very cool for serious die-hard Maiden fans. It's certainly different, sounds more raw, but still very cool. I even get on kicks with listening to that for days at a time.

For Jen out there, please do surprise the F@#$ out of us!!! :heh: :heh: :heh: (I'll be disappointed if you don't!) :bah: