What's the catch?

Finally received my CD copy of "lets start a commune". I was a little dissapointed by the sleeve work, I might as well have downloaded it. But anyway, what matters is the music. It's such a feel good album. We love it!
Totally not what I expected. This music merits a wider audience. "commune" and "a long way home"- (reminds me of Crowded House) could easily be summer hits. :headbang:

Late response on my part, but I went over there as soon as I heard the news, and managed to download Disciple, the only album I did not already own. :) I'll see what I can do to get my paws on a copy of Headspace's I Am EP, too. I like the website... and oh, naughty me. I didn't have you on my MySpace yet! :oops: Fixed!

I'll gladly support you in any way I can, Damian. I already managed to get a few people interested in your solo music, including my now-ex-girlfriend. Even more people I know are starting to get into Threshold, Headspace, and other projects you are/were part of, as well.

You probably hear things like this all the time, but I simply have to say I adore you, as a person and as a performer/musician/vocalist. I have truly enjoyed every bit of music, both audio and visual, that has you in it. :) I still do, really. On top of that, you are a very kind and friendly person off-stage as well, interacting with the fans (myself included), taking pictures, signing CD's and all that. No mega-rockstar cocky kind of attitude, thank goodness!

I do agree with earlier statements. I love you being a part of Threshold, and I will try to see you performing live as much as I can (I seriously could do that every day and not get tired of it). Speaking of which, I'll see you in Zoetermeer on October 9th. :) I'm very curious as to which songs you and your band will be playing. Though don't reveal anything just yet. I like to be surprised. ^-^

I know I'm incredibly slow on the uptake, but just had to add how much I enjoyed Damian's albums. Had to skip one song 'cuz it was making me all teary-eyed at 70-ish mph on the M62. :cry:

Genius...

"Homegrown"? "Adam's Child"? "Grow Old With Me"?

All of those make me teary eyed :)

Though imagine getting teary eyed at a show when he's singing it right in front of you. That I've done ;)

I don't if Damian will read this, but i'm wondering was "Disciple" inspired by Jesus and his apostles. The song is really edyfing.

"Blessed are men of charity
The wise are of their own
Be cautious with your judgement
For you never truly know
Pity on the privileged
For they have been betrayed
Follow truth and honesty and you will be repaid

Pride is part of jealousy
It's ugly when defined
Strength is in the humble
And belief is in mankind"

True Christian teaching!!!

I'm really jelaous of you all guys who were on Damian's concert. I'm sure that it was really special.

The complete album "Disciple" is amazing and makes you teary eyed. It will always be one of my favourites!