Whats the deal?

Originally posted by OceanbarD
as far as digimortal to be dispointing i must say i was very dispointed the 1st time i listened to it indeed since i hearded it was more in the way of Demanufacture than obsolete and the 1st song i listened of was "back the fuck off" so i was very dispointed when i finally listened to that album. AAA dosent sound like any fear factory song i know (and i hearded all their stuff) but i also hearded that that the songs S.Y.L and in the rainy season sound like some slipknot so...

Ahh......the song I mentioned with the cypress hill dude that obviously sucks major ass on Digimortal is "Back the fuck up" so it makes sense that you were very disappointed when you heard this first. <shiver> If you like Demanu alot as you say maybe you could like some of the other songs off Digimortal if you give them a chance, though I don't blame you for having a bad taste in your mouth after hearing your story.

As far as SYL sounding like Slipknot.....I've only heard about 2 total minutes of slipknot and this was enough for me to know they are not something I am interested in listening to. Perhaps whoever told you this was a valid comparison heard a guitar and said "It's just like slipknot!" Hehehe.

Originally posted by REXHAVX
Metal 88 .... this is the second retarded post i have read by you today.....

Though you seem to be confusing me with someone who gives a damn about you by making this post, I have noted your opinion, no matter how unimportant it may be to me. You're welcome I suppose.......

". I think Demanufacture and Digimortal are better albums than City. "

Yes I do. You disagree? Understandable. However I'm afraid the only "retardation" any intelligent person will see here is you seeming to think your opinion means more than a stranger's to the universe as a whole. Hahaha

...... demanufacture is a great disc.... but digimortal.... *(slap)
are you trying to look like an ass... or are these really your musical opinions?

It really is my opinion, as well as most FF fans that I have talked to, that Digimortal is a good cd. No one on earth (aside from you perhaps??) was expecting it to be as good as Demanufacture. Most fans I know like it better than Obsolete. <shrug>