What's the last CD you listened to?

on topic ;)

20376_200_200.jpg

Dark Moor - Shadowland

I've been in really good terms with this nice guy from Pittsburgh a few years ago, exchanging CDs and long e-mails and such, then one day he unleashed a torrent of insults upon me because I had posted somewhere one of those fun George W. Bush/chimpanzee comparison pics and we never talked again. I think a lot of Americans are exceedingly sensitive about their patriotic feeling. Some detachment is necessary in every situation. Sometimes you need to see the "big picture" behind the symbolics that may seem outrageous to you.

This said I perfectly understand Mark's reaction towards 9/11 diss material seeing that he's obviously been most directly affected.

Bottom line: Sigrblot's album is breathtakingly good.

Ellestin said:
I think a lot of Americans are exceedingly sensitive about their patriotic feeling. Some detachment is necessary in every situation. Sometimes you need to see the "big picture" behind the symbolics that may seem outrageous to you.

You just completely fucking nailed it, much better than I could have said it anyway.

but they still bring it up whenever its used to their advantage (i.e. liberal ownership of firearms for personal protection because of the clause in the constitution allowing this -- which dates back to the civil war!)

Erik said:
the constitution is irrelevant now, get with the times

this is also true.

Basically America is completely fucked forever now. My personal belief is that we should stop spending so much money on war, third-world countries, welfare/and related bullshit so we can put that money into new energy and preserving/repairing the environment. We're being presented with an ABSOLUTE LAST CHANCE to save ourselves, and no one is going to take it. Hopefully we'll all fucking die soon so the Earth can heal itself and start over again.

MFJ said:
this is also true.

Basically America is completely fucked forever now. My personal belief is that we should stop spending so much money on war, third-world countries, welfare/and related bullshit so we can put that money into new energy and preserving/repairing the environment. We're being presented with an ABSOLUTE LAST CHANCE to save ourselves, and no one is going to take it. Hopefully we'll all fucking die soon so the Earth can heal itself and start over again.
|
V

Children, I call you to war
Was it for this your ancestors died?
Was it for this the land was stained blood red?
Here and now we face the end of all things,
The Final and the Absolute

Planting seeds within the nuclear generation
Planting hope where there was none
A hope that we may sweep all before us
and crush their memory

You say there is nothing left in this world worth fighting for
Nothing left in this world worth dying for

This is a lie.

There is so much to fight for, so much to die for
There is one true enemy in this world:

Do i need to say it?
Do I need to stain the air with its name?
Or to soil the page?

:kickass:

nemtheanga

Erik said:
vote global thermonuclear war

Well I'd rather everyone on Earth just stops reproducing so we can enjoy life until it's over, but I guess that would get the job done too.

Voluntary Human Extinction is the way to go!