What's the last CD you listened to?

Doomcifer said:
rootalbum.jpg

:kickass:

Now that is a fine album that is.

This one:

DSC_0028.jpg

Not that I listen to funeral doom often or like it that much, but this album receives a hefty thumbs up. Anyone else than Erik who enjoy this one?
It simply oozes atmosphere and Niko Sirkiä's low rumbling vocals are perfect on top of the album's bleak soundscape

Mogwai - Happy Songs for Happy People.

When I'm a bit tired and don't know what to listen to I just put Mogwai.

spaffe said:
This one:

DSC_0028.jpg

Not that I listen to funeral doom often or like it that much, but this album receives a hefty thumbs up. Anyone else than Erik who enjoy this one?
It simply oozes atmosphere and Niko Sirkiä's low rumbling vocals are perfect on top of the album's bleak soundscape

What the fuck is up with your thumb? :err:

Draconian said:
What the fuck is up with your thumb? :err:

Hehe, that's how the good lord made me; my other fingers are the same, eg point slightly upward when held level

In other news: I'm sitting here actually enjoying Marduk's Nightwing -- I thought I was through with them long ago :kickass:

Nightwing -- pretty decent by Marduk standards said:
Have you ever wondered what's beyond the human sphere
to behold life through deaths dark veils from the demon's lair
to stand above the eternal rest and every night rise up from your tomb
and behold life like the ones who with teeth was born from their mother's womb

spaffe said:
Would you recomend that one as a good one to get to know their music? I've been meaning to check them out for some time
I would go with 'the last embrace' or 'Inner pale sun' for better representations of their sound. My personal favorite is Inner pale sun, extremly good!. The new one has alot more middle eastern type stuff with more ambience, not as good imo.

B00006IQHQ.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B0000CFY9H.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Solid shit. I would say "I should've picked these up years ago!" but eh, they aren't very old so it doesn't matter. What is matter anyhow?