What's the last CD you listened to?

NADatar said:
Some AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL pop/punk/emo demo that someone gave me at work. Seriously what the fuck do these people think I listen to?! I mean they walk by my office and hear Sunn O))) and think "Ohhhhh, he'd like HIM!!!" :wtf:
oh man multiple times i've had friends go "my friend xxx is coming over, he's into metal, you should talk to him" and then it's like "uh yea i'm into system of a down and devildriver" and all i can think is *smile and nod, don't be a douchebag....must.....restrain.....temptation to mock....* :lol:

but yeah, it's really irritating to get lumped in with mallcore kiddies, i mean cmon gimme some credit...but even though most of my friends aren't metalheads i talk about metal so much they know i don't dig on that crap

cthulufhtagn said:
oh man multiple times i've had friends go "my friend xxx is coming over, he's into metal, you should talk to him" and then it's like "uh yea i'm into system of a down and devildriver" and all i can think is *smile and nod, don't be a douchebag....must.....restrain.....temptation to mock....* :lol:

but yeah, it's really irritating to get lumped in with mallcore kiddies, i mean cmon gimme some credit...but even though most of my friends aren't metalheads i talk about metal so much they know i don't dig on that crap

I generally don't talk about music that much, other than to reccomend it to buddies.

cover3337_32085

Darkestrah - Embrace of Memory (/salute Erik)

B00005V6QB.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Wintersun- s/t

Opeth- The ghost reveries

*gets ready for flame*
I actually kinda liked this, contrary to all the hate this album gets. This is my first from them, and I downloaded some blackwater park and orchid to get a taste for their other stuff. I like the Orchid stuff the best, but this comes a very close second. This is really a great listen, but I can definitely understand people not liking it due to the long songs that can get boring unless you are devoting all of your attention to it.

Conspicuously Absent said:
It's true though sir. I had a different waitress go yeah, I like metallica, slipknot and slayer. And we had a conversation, and I wrote down a list of bands to check out on a napkin for her. She seemed stoked, I think she gave me her phone number but I lost it or something. I dunno. I was really drunk. me and my cousin were yelling at each other with scottish accents for about 2 hours. Stumbled home and stopped to piss in the skatepark, sat and bullshitted a bit. Pissed again and stopped at the corner store nearby for chips and slurpees then went home and passed out.

Thats it im coming to Canada!! :kickass: