What's the worst thing you've ever done

I raped Susperia (shhhh don't tell a soul)

But seriosuly, the worst thing I have ever done is make fun of a cripple (wish I hadn't), crashed a friends car (accident of course, but still), and stole some shit. I don't consider this bad, but I pissed on an old guy who stared at my dick in a public bathroom.

-F

-Went on a hardcore christain youth group to a church in mexico. On the way over some guy took a look in my ipod, next thing I know the entire bus is going through my artist list like it was some sort of abomination. "circle of dead children", "rotting christ", ect. At the time some girl was listening to some Korn I had, and I told her "Korn? FUCK! KORN!" real loud and I could've sworn I heard the enite bus go *GASP*. I felt as if my true colors leaked, and everyone was trying not to get wet.

christian people are spineless.:Smug:

:lol: I loved that.
I decided to write on a 5 $ bill and blacken Lincoln with an ink pin to make him look like an Uncle Tom. :lol: I also wrote "Lincoln The my pals Lover", "Uncle Sam Can Kiss My Ass", drew a couple swastikas and a star of david with a mark through it, and I went to the grocery store and spent the bill on Memorial Day and acted like I didn't write on the bill and never got caught for it.
If any of yuo get this 5 $ bill PM me about it.:)

I once fell off my bike and cut my arm. Having nothing to bandage or clean the wound, I used a dollar bill to clean up the blood. I tried spending it later that day, but the clerk wouldn't take my bloody dollar.

I once fell off my bike and cut my arm. Having nothing to bandage or clean the wound, I used a dollar bill to clean up the blood. I tried spending it later that day, but the clerk wouldn't take my bloody dollar.
They shoulda took your dollar, I think I did a felony writing on the bill.:loco: :lol:

I once tried to stab a mate when I was incredibly intoxicated. Obviously, I failed. I don't think I was seriously trying to kill him either, but I can't really remember. What can I say, he really got on my nerves when I was drunk.

I then kicked the shit out of said mate's car (also when highly intoxicated) and broke off both wing mirrors before assuring him it was 'probably' just some teenage heathens. We are no longer friends. ;)

Then there's the usual stories about girls, but that shit is boring.