What's the worst thing you've ever done

Yeah. It happened here in the Netherlands last year, a bunch of lowlifes thought it was 'funny' to throw a piece of a broken street tile off a highway overpass. It crashed through the windshield of car and hit the woman who was driving it in the head, killing her instantly.

What's even worse is that after this was widely reported on the news suddenly all throughout the country incidents like this started to pop up (luckily none with fatal consequences as far as I can remember). So apparently there are people who even after being shown what the consequence of action like this might be still thought it would be a fun thing to try. People like that just need to be removed from the fucking gene pool entirely.

The same pattern happened in my country a couple years ago. Only instead of highway dropping, it was church burnings. But they were Baptist/Evangelical churches, so I wasn't offended.

Yeah. It happened here in the Netherlands last year, a bunch of lowlifes thought it was 'funny' to throw a piece of a broken street tile off a highway overpass. It crashed through the windshield of car and hit the woman who was driving it in the head, killing her instantly.

What's even worse is that after this was widely reported on the news suddenly all throughout the country incidents like this started to pop up (luckily none with fatal consequences as far as I can remember). So apparently there are people who even after being shown what the consequence of an action like this might be still thought it would be a fun thing to try. People like that just need to be removed from the fucking gene pool entirely.
That's horrible. I saw a picture of a girl who was hit with a cidner block someone dropped off an overpass. It look like she had a huge crack going through her face.:( I also heard a story about some scum who dropped a pumpkin off an overpass, and it hit a guy square in the face, and it basically bashed his face in, and now he's blind with a pemanently fucked up face, and is basically a vegetable. If somehow I was ever walking over an overpass and saw someone trying to drop something off, I'd sucker punch that asshole and knock him over and keep on kicking him on the ground until he stopped moving. People that drop stuff from overpasses are scum that don't deserve to live.

One really bad thing I've done, though the person didn't know it. Some cunt boss unfarily fired me a couple years ago. Then several months later I heard from a co-worker I kept in touch with that she got cancer. I fucking LAUGHED, and I gloated. Yep. That's probably one of the most evil things I've done, though it's not something I did to someone directly. I'm not a bad person, but I've VERY vengeful.

Oh yeah, in first grade, I randomly kicked this other kid in the ass repeatedly, over and over again, while singing 'Happy Happy Joy Joy.' This was during recess, and when the kid told the teacher in the middle of class I didn't even remember that I'd done it. I think I had an awakening during detention because I never did anything violent again except against my brother.

well the reason I said that is because I've been cheated on numerous times by most of the girls I dated, for reasons I'm not so sure of.

Well, I'm just saying.... Why not be angry at Oz (faithnomore) as well, because he was with somebody other than his girlfriend? It's a two way street. Your standards should apply to both men and women.

I broke some guy's knee in a fight once. He was a HUGE black guy, and attacked, throwing a punch that I partially blocked, glancing off the side of my head. So then I stepped in and sidekicked into his knee, putting all my weight into it (learned this studying martial arts). He went down screaming.

Not trying to brag or anything, but. A couple years ago, I got on the subway going home from work. And when I got in, this girl standing in front of my turned around and started staring at me. I was feeling uncomfortable, so after about half a minute I said "What the fuck. Stop it." She almost started crying, and a bunch of people looked over because of the scene I caused.

Well, I'm just saying.... Why not be angry at Oz (faithnomore) as well, because he was with somebody other than his girlfriend? It's a two way street. Your standards should apply to both men and women.

yeah I should be. you're right.

Yeah, blame me, ive cheated many times, im not at all proud of it, but its stupid when guys say 'fucking slag!' to a girl whose cheated, whereas if a guy cheats his mates are always like 'high five dude, yeah I would do her to!'. Makes no sense, judge both genders the same.

Hahaha, I'm just saying, keep it equal.

Oz, let's make babies.

I was a small rock about the size of a baby fist. After I threw it a few friends and I tipped over an outhouse, good thing there was no one in it.
If there were someone in it, it would have been a horrible thing to do. Not only would the poor person be convered in days worth of other peoples' shit and piss:puke: but he/she could have very well been seriously injured..