whats up with John Bush, Vera And Rob C.???

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Are they pissed, upset, over it, indifferent, just taking a leave of absence, will they tour or show up at selected dates with the band. Or should I start spending more time at the Armored Saint Forum?????????????
WHATS THE FUCKING DEAL PEOPLE!

I think they did tell you. That era of Anthrax is done/on hold now. The ATL members are now going on tour. What are you missing? Will they get back with them? Who knows, but not right now. Bitch and moan, thats the facts. Sorry.

gman666 said:
I think they did tell you. That era of Anthrax is done/on hold now. The ATL members are now going on tour. What are you missing? Will they get back with them? Who knows, but not right now. Bitch and moan, thats the facts. Sorry.[/QUOTE
Well this sucks.

they won´t bother to tell you. Bush era is gone and forgotten. Now, Scott and Charlie will pretend there was NO Bush era.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
To think Billy was 100% absolutely right Johnnie..Fucking sellouts to the hilt. See ya man try to have a good one this weekend

Yeah Steve, Billy was 100% right. See ya too, I hope this weekend will be alright, there´s a big party tomorrow so I´ll try to forget :kickass"