whats with all the new people?

PaganBlood said:
Exactly true Tomasz i only see like a couple people here from there old forums. Each american tour you get you get another 10 fans who don't know anything about AA. Getting rather old....I think you and me Tomasz are the last of the old board members on here

yeah and ME but for some fucked reason I wasn't mentioned.

Beorn of MythOdeviL said:
New ppl come for different reasons. But many stay... I joined this forum only last month. And ppl are nice to newcomers, its cool.

Beorn, I got a question for you. Did you go by any chance to the AA show in Israel? If you did, could you give me/us their playlist. I asked the same question some of your countrymen who attended the show in some other thread but no reply. I start to think that they didn't even know any of the songs at the time of the show (not that it matters).

NP: Graveland - The fire of awakening.

Reactions: Corporal McDick
gnoff said:
Yeah, I remember you from the old forum that was on the actual AA home page.

Think we discussed going to 2000 Decibel, before AA cancelled.

I did go anyways though, was quite ok.

That was acctually here on the "new" forum, I remember being a part of that "discussion" and I joined the forum as soon as I saw that it was up here on UM...

Tomasz, I dont remember much from the show but I did identify some songs.
Bastards of a lying breed, masters of war, the sound of eight hooves, where silent gods stand guard, vs. the world and i think victorious march. Not sure bout the last one. Obviously there were more, I just dont remember.

yeah PaganBlood i hate americans, theyre so damn ignorant and shallow. die!

by the way, ive been here since the bravenet forums as well, i'm still not famous though. oh well!

M. said:
yeah PaganBlood i hate americans, theyre so damn ignorant and shallow. die!

by the way, ive been here since the bravenet forums as well, i'm still not famous though. oh well!
thanks for that sweeping generalization. to know that everyone from alaska to argentina including myself is shallow and ignorant is a useful piece of information. of course after you read this you can add fucking assholes to the list too!

lol, i was being sarcastic, notice that i live in the usa. ive lived here all my life, too, but that wasnt mentioned.
los angeles... philadelphia...

it's just so happenin' these days to bash americans.. :Spin: :Spin:

M. said:
lol, i was being sarcastic, notice that i live in the usa. ive lived here all my life, too, but that wasnt mentioned.
los angeles... philadelphia...

it's just so happenin' these days to bash americans.. :Spin: :Spin:

i know you were being sarcastic i just like being an asshole.

wow I joined up only last feb. but I feel so close to all of you I think we should have a giant reunion...or union...at my place you all can bring food dont worry ill eat it for you.

when I first joined up I think everyone was tryin to give me that "Ignore him and hell go away" thing but I am a persistent asshole and Im still here and now some people talk to me so its all official as the neighborhood phillipino children say

so its all official as the neighborhood phillipino children say

now playing: Eddie murphy w/ MC Hammer:2 legit 2 quit

:ill: o_O o_O o_O