What's your all-time top 10 favorite albums?

not necessarily. you go buy it with the money that you get from them, most likely. i was buying classical music tapes when i was 12.

genesis - foxtrot
kc - larks
yes - ctte
beatles - sgt pep
burzum - hviz lyzet
carmen - fandangoez in space
lulvr- bergttat
can - tagomago
llinda perhaps - paralellogramz
black sab - sbbath bludy sbbath

illidurit said:
:Smug:

believe me I've done a lot more searching and researching than most of your group of musical dopplegangers (I already had like 4 of your nfu mtp uploads before you posted or ever mentioned them, not to mention countless other examples), gimme some credit

Can you post your top 40 please just for interests sake.. Cheers

hmm...i'm not sure if you can get a real job at 14 in Tennessee. I got one at 15. Also, I grew up without TV and stuff 'till 12, so it's a bit diff'rent here.

point is, I'm glad I didn't buy music when I was 14.

rush - moving pictures
lamb of god - as the palaces burn
pink floyd - darkside of the moon
ulver - bergtatt
bathory - hammerheart
blind faith - blind faith
opeth - morningrise
testament - the gathering
summoning - stronghold
alice in chains - dirt

yes i was irritated, also very drunk since i was a minute away from leaving to wacken open air :p it was feckin awesome...there was a band called Carnivore that surpriced me, i also realized that peter steele was the vocalist of that band, opeth had a weak setlist i think, the same as in metaltown, nevermore and emperor were easily the greatest bands there.... but now i´m refreshed, and ready to pwn you again ;P... did you guys have any favourites?

HaloPhenomenon said:
and i think top 10 is a nice idea...it forces you to really think if you have a long list

not really. it forces you to compromise. at least in my case. i have tons of albums i like as much as the next...so to actually widdle through that was rough.

Top 10 is near impossible, so I did 20

1. Opeth – Still Life
2. Beatles – Rubber Soul
3. Black Sabbath – Paranoid
4. Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
5. Devin Townsend – Terria
6. Morbid Angel – Blessed Are the Sick
7. Aesop Rock– Apple Seed
8. Rush – Moving Pictures
9. Camel – Moonmadness
10. Premiata Forneria Marconi – Per Un Amico
11. Enslaved – Ruun
12. The Moody Blues – In Search Of The Lost Chord
13. Grateful Dead – Blues For Allah
14. Jefferson Airplane – Volunteers
15. Kreator – Pleasure To Kill
16. Yes – Close To The Edge
17. Phish – A Picture Of Nectar
18. Tool – Lateralus
19. Cryptopsy – None So Vile
20. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Cosmo’s Factory

Honorable Mention
21. Nektar - A Tab In The Ocean
22. Cannibal Ox - Cold Vein
23. Metallica - Kill 'Em All
24. Nile - Annihilation Of The Wicked
25. Simon & Garfunkel - Bookends

An all time favourite is a stupid idea when you think about it... how many years of your life are you including? Does it have albums that you loved as a kid but despise now?

In essence, its just a current favourites list that may or may not be your now playing list. In other works whoever posted a list on this thread is an idiot.